Guys, do you like seeing girls in formal ettire?

Is like really like we think in Cinderella when the prince is taken with Cinderella in her beautiful ball gown? Or is it just an urban legend that formal ettire gets you going?

• It's true
    58% (14)
  • It's not
    42% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I'm really not sure what you mean by formal attire, but if I saw my girlfriend in a ball gown, I'd probably start laughing. That being said, the last formal event we went to which was my companies holiday party last year, she bought a formal dress, (not a ball gown) and she looked fantastic. I loved it and my first thought was we were just going to drop by the party for a bit and then go straight to the hotel... haha.

• A girl in a dress shirt with the sleeves folded back over a v neck sweater is super hot. Also a wide medium length skirt

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_9353_2.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...003b7b8564.jpg
    Let it soke in 😫

• Dresses honestly almost never do anything for me, but holy shit the right girl in a button-down wil get me every time! WHOO!!!

• Formal ATTIRE can be very attractive.

• Taking off formal apparel is even more fun, haha!

• I am facepalming at myself right now.

• Why the facepalm? It is true. The reason is that clothing on a woman is like gift wrap, so we feel excited to want to open the "gift" of a naked woman that we want to have sex with.

• No way, I hate formal ettire, I prefer girls in casual and sporty outfits.

• I admit, I like seeing a girl in a nice skirt every once in a while, but I much prefer jeans, shorts, etc.

• Barefoot in jeans and tshirt. THAT is hot. Well, assuming she is.

• Not sure about formal ettire, but formal attire is hot.

• It isn't a turn off.

• Yes, of course. I wish it'd happen more often, not just formal occasions