Reverse harem anime recommendations?

I'm fairly new to anime, I didn't even really know what harem or reverse harem was until I looked it up. I've watched Vampire Knight, Say I Love You, My Little Monster. But that's it. (Well actually I watched YuYu Hakusho a few years ago, but I'm not looking for that type)

I already found a lot of shoujo anime to watch but now I'd like to find more reverse harem to add to my watch list.

I prefer mainly romance centered, with some comedy or vampire romance, dark romance.

Not a whole lot of action (some is fine), and nothing with ghosts, horror, monsters (other than vampires lmao).

Id also prefer kissing scenes etc. It bothers me when I wait 2 seasons for like one kiss...

I'm okay with anything PG13/14 or ABOVE. I'd like some mature ones and also some just really sweet ones.

Taboo themes are fine. Blood is fine as long as it's not like, ripping limbs! LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me if you find aanything good
    i recommed rosario + vampire
    warning this show is perverted and graphic...

as in underwear flashes every 10 seconds and girls rubbing their breast on a
    guy almost each episode
    but besides the awkard ecchi the storyline is really good it could have been bigger if it wasn't so dirty... and yes if they have breast rubbing on each episode there better be kisses.

• Hahaha yes that's on my list atm actually. Wasn't sure about it, but I'll give it a try. I'm open minded so, if it doesn't appeal to me on romance, at least I'll be red faced or chuckling the whole time. XD

Laughter wooooo.

Yesss I'll check it out, thanks!

• It takes time to translate man. xD

• @xXiTacoXx
      i knoweee but it takes no time to watch,,,

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't found any... If you find some pm me okay! I loved vampire knights... like i love nana... Honestly after watch nana i sit and think of hot rock starts I could crush on lol... if you have any recommindation for anime dealing with romantic with an emo/goth/rockers sort of dark then give me a shout thanks.. haha sorry if it wasn't any help!

• Ohhh no, I'll definitely let ya know if I run into any. 😄 I'm so sad about finishing VK.

• did you read the ending? I search it up instead of reading.. I am so damn lazy... It sad their love is taboo and well she has two kids although...

• i don't know what happen to her son that she had with the vampire hunter

What Guys Said 1

• Angel Beats is all can think of for ya

What Girls Said 1

• Saiunkoku Monogatari
    Ouran Highschool Host Club
    Akastuki no Yona
    Kamisama Hajimemashita (all seasons)
    Kin'iro no Chord (all seasons)
    Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
    Starry Sky
    Hakuouki Shinsengumi (all seasons)
    Hiiro no Kakera
    Togainu no Chi
    Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (all seasons)

Those are all of the reverse harem anime I can remember off of the top of my head, and reverse harem anime's are usually shoujo anime's and shounen ai/yaoi anime's.

• cool that awesome... I am going to look them up later thanks @xXiTacoXx

• Oh, and you should check out Skip Beat! even though it's not much of a reverse harem anime.

• Anytime, and if I remember more I'll let you know. I've seen so many shoujo and shounen ai/yaoi anime's it's hard to remember them all, but there are a lot and many involve reverse harems. xD