Guys, Would it be strange if I walked up to a guy (stranger) and started talking to him?

If I walked up to you and started having a conversation, would it be wierd? I want to make guy friends and I'm not sure if I'm taking the right approach. Would you think automatically that I liked you?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get to a certain age, no, it is commonplace. This is because really mature adults all recognize something called "the human experience" and that, from Nature's perspective, no one is really more important than anyone else, but we are all involved in this thing called "life". As part of that, talking is critical to get information and to establish and maintain networks.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing strange about that. Most of my friends a girls. But yeah, I guess you do run the risk that guys will think you are into them.

• If you're into making platonic friends cold approaching is probably not the best way. Try to find a club or some activity that involves guys and girls inter mingling.

• Why do you want guy friends, in the first place?

• Try colleagues and coworkers... And open the conversation with work related stuff...

• If you are hot its cool if you are not its annoying

• That'd be more like the way girls take it.

• @CountVronsky They do. But for me I do not want to be approached by ugly bitches sorry