What's something you disagree with?

For me it's people who think the 40's and 50's were a better generation they were more racist and sexist and less accepting of other cultures

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You made a good point there!

I disagree with the goverment making it forbidden to smoke in bars and such, "because they are trying to stop smoking"
    But they just keep allowing the people to sell them in stores, to put taxes on them and so on...

Money seems to be more important than the health of the people

• Thanks for the MHO

But yea.. Hypocrites in general, ... dislike them. "Who are you fooling?"

What Girls Said 2

• I do agree with you, I just like some of the style and whatnot of that era.

I don't agree with some stereotypes. I hope people continue to push boundaries in a good way and prove those close minded individuals wrong.

• The same as you but also homophobic people and religious people

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree with a lot of things.

• Something I disagree with.. hmm. Anything that screams hypocrisy. A lot of women have a magical ability to generate nonsense worthy of disagreeing with.

• Hawaiian pizza. You don't put pineapple on pizza, you just don't. It's an abomination.

• I disagree with feminism, cultural marxism, political correctness, multiculturalism, mass immigration, first past the post, workfare, and censorship.

• A lot of things. Judging others by their race or sexuality is one.