Do you have any traditions on your birthday?

Its my birthday today!!!🎉🎈🍹
Do you do anything special on your birthday?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Yes. My tradition is that every time I have a birthday, I get a year older.

Other than that, a dinner out with my kids.

Happy birthday to you, Hope it is a great one!

• first thing first happy birthday hope you have a great day and I hope may God give you many more years. Me personally I don't like birthdays my mom like celebrating it with my foster sister but I apparently just don't like it they never come out the way that I want them to come out.

• Happy Birthday!

media.giphy.com/media/YTbZzCkRQCEJa/giphy.gif

I don't have any traditions and don't really like celebrating it... don't like being the centre of attention haha. I go drink something with a couple of friends and that's it

• Congratulations :D :D
    No real traditions, apart from a party with my parents and my aunt on mom's side and her husband and kids. Always nice!

• My friends show up before the night of my b'day and turn me into an egg.. I'm bombarded with at least a dozen or so eggs :(

• Happy Brithday

And nope not really

• Eat whateer I want and hope for sex

• I like to go to the casino

• No it's just another day to me that I just happen to get cards and gifts on.

• Not really.

• Happy birthday dear, may you live happy and chill. !

• I wish I could say it was getting my dick sucked but unfortunately that's not the case

• happy birthday to you, i love women around your age!:)

• Since gambling became legal in ohio, back in 2013, I go to the casino that they built downtown in my city, I've gone three times since, actually I went one other time with a friend for his birthday, and one other time because I needed change and it was the only place still open, lol

• Happy Birthday! No I don't.

What Girls Said 18

• Happy birthday! Yes, I've always liked birthdays to be low key dinner and cake with family and then anything else with other people is additional. I have two younger sisters, and for as long as I can remember, we have had a unique method of gift giving that combines an obsession the three of us shared that year (a TV show, book series, film, boyband, a youtube viral video) and either a scavenger hunt or video slideshow creation or putting on a play... like with acting, a stage, everything that leads the birthday girl to her gifts. It's hard to describe, but it's fun, it's personal, and it's our tradition.

• happy birthday =] i just hang out with my family and friends. they usually get me ice cream cake. not normal cake because i dont like it lol

• Nope. My mom cooks the same special dish every year for my birthday. I don't know if that counts.

But , my friend's bro/friends have this tradition of throwing cake on the birthday boy.

They buy a cake, knock on the birthday boy's door, and when the door is opened, they just smashes the whole thing on the guy's face without a warning.

• Happy Birthday! :D
    not really On my birthday exactly but in the couple of days before / after I usually go for dinner with my mum, my friend and her parents and I'm allowed to pick the place (it's the same for my friend). These days though we're a bit lazy and let the adults pick most of the time haha

• I also tend to get a year older yeah birthday... Is that considered a tradition? haha

• My birthday always falls on or near the Canada Day weekend and is the same bad as a good friend of mine so our group usually goes camping.

• My birthday tradition is to wake completely clueless and forget that it's my birthday until people wish me happy birtdhay

• yeah i have one.. it is ''not giving a shit if its my birthday or not''

• U'll apprecitate it once u get older and have lived struggles in ur life.

• happy birthday to you.. :) i did not read the description.. lol..

• Omg, it's also my birthday!! Happy birthday to us 💖💖 I'm gonna go out tonight and eat some fancy shit lol

• My birthday ALWAYS has the most shittiest cake. The reason? my mom brings the cake at 11 pm and all the best cake shops get closed on 9pm. I remember she brought this cake on my 14th birthday celebrated at 12am, it looked delicious like caramel but it actually taste like cough syrup >_< and this vicious cycle has been continued TILL NOW! :/

• Mine
    =
    pretend its not happening + cry like a loser for hours + think about WGGS more than usual + stay away from my cell phones + email.

• Happy Birthday!!!

Hmm usually cake and a dinner of sorts

• I believe having cake is tradition. I do it every year 😂😂😂

• happy birthday

hmm... have a tea party ♡

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

• Happy Birthday! :)
    No, it's nothing special to me anymore 😅

• Nah, I just hang around with my friends

• Happy birthday to you..

Usually i will go dinner with my close friends..

• eat & drink what I want!