How many other men do you reckon you can beat up?

• Upper deciles (8 to 10)
  • Meh, i can handle myself when needs be..
  • I'm a PUSS, i hate it...
  • I'm a PUSS, i'm proud of it!!
  • Due to moral, political and personal beliefs, I don't engage in nor endorse violence.
  • Due to moral, political and personal beliefs, I only advocate violence in self-defence terms.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends.
    But I can hold my own.

• that's nice... but then i like how i and other need your permission to post things of this tone... hahaha... i think you grew up in the jungle...

• I have no idea what you just wrote.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I was a bit of a brawler in my younger days, but I haven't fought in five years, and I was even phased about that because I was too old for that shit then. I was a pretty tough kid back in the day, but no matter how bad you think you might be, there always somebody bigger and badder who can take your head off and put it in your mailbox. I'll go with B. I can hold my own and I like my chances to at least hang in there with the average person on the street.

What Girls Said 3

• All of them 😎 just kidding. I only advocate violence if it's in self defense or in defense of something or someone that cannot defend itself.

• I'm a Kung Fu girl, so I think I could beat up about...3-4 guys.

• haah.. you reckon everybody likes you and HAS to? haha.

• They don't have to like me, do you think that everybody liked Bruce Lee ;)

• Explain to me why I need to beat these men up.

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • If the need arises, I'll beat up one, the strongest one, in a way that scares the others.

• Unless its within a ring, with rules and a bell, I don't get into fights.

• I don't want to beat up anyone.. haha

• I only do it for self-defence... but I think I can handle the majority of guys. I'm very tall which I think is an advantage :)

• that's nice... but for a grown man, it's kind of funny how you everybody has to share your immediate perspectives... lololol... i don't need permission from you to post, and it's funny as a grown man to see you get offended by me posting in this tone...

• Wtf are you talking about?

• it's who you are and your personality haha.

• I could probably take on 90% of other men, conservatively.

• Not that many

• I'd like to think I could take most. I'm a bigger guy and I was a great wrestler in highschool.

• that's cool... but then as your post Lord here... i like it how this isn't very "high-brow" but then humans aren't haaha.. fool.

• I think I might have asbergers lol