Is there anything you can't resist buying?

For me, I can't walk into a bookstore and not buy one

0|0
14|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say some kind of a desert Item when going to the stgore

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here, if im in a book store you better believe im leaving with at least one book!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 12

• Mostly martial arts videos and workout weight related gear at the moment. I guess every martial artist has a museum chambers worth of equipment that are cast aside for the next 'test' after roughly, 3 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is this one special drink in the store I work at, that I always buy. People know me for this already.

1|0
    0|0
  • im the same with books. im actively trying to collect all of the terry pratchet books, but i always come out with books by other authors lol. my recent fascination is with ecology books, but at least i can justify them as they will help me at uni

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragon Dildos.

I want to have them all on strings hanging down in my hallway so whenever a burglar or police comes in, they are so mentally scarred that they can't go for me anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont buy books i just get them electronically for free (waste of money)

the only thing i can't resist is food

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the cheapest person on the planet, so yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • socks, when they are on sale and are of good material, I can't resist lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • haha, yeah. Beer

1|0
    0|0
  • A&W Root beer when I goto the stare

1|0
    0|0
  • Any item when I am in market I buy 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Food and drinks. For example, chocolate and coca cola.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast food or ice cream

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Cute bras. Especially if LaSenza is having a sale, you can guarantee I won't be able to resist buying at least one.

1|0
    0|0
  • so many things!!! i have a spending money problem. clothes, food, books, magazines, shoes, picture frames.

1|0
    0|0
  • I avoid my favourite clothing shopping site when I'm broke because I will usually find something I really want. If I can afford it, I'd buy it even if I don't need it. Right now I have money but I already spent over $200 there so I'm avoiding it. Really tempted to go on and do winter shopping though! I always get the “new arrivals” emails!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes! Winter clothes!! So hard to avoid shopping now :/

• Make up :s, I always wonder if there's a new shade of matte lipstick. Every-time I walk by sephora I have to turn my head the other way in order not to fall for the temptations...

1|0
    0|0
  • Bookstores are my weakness. If I step foot in there with, heaven forbid, my debit card, I have no control. I need to go with a predetermined amount of cash ONLY.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same for me. I resist going to bookstores for the same reason. Those little companions are irresistible.

1|0
    0|0
  • food. whenever i have money, i try my best to pass any place that sells food...

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoes!!! And clothes!! But I usually just window shop or admire it and just wish I had enough extra money to buy it.
    But if its food such as desserts I can't avoid that lol especially if it smells good lol 🍰🍦🍩

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoes , makeup , cloths and bags ! Those are my biggest weakness !!😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

I always end up buying body products.
    Perfume sets/mini lotions etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup and shoes! Send help

1|0