Gagers, don't you just hate it when someone keeps bothering you while you're listening to music?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that. They see you with your headphones on and they talk to you once, that's ok. But then when you're done and you put on your headphones again they talk to you AGAIN. You give them a one word answer showing you just wanna listen to music but they keep on talking about stupid shit.
    I hate that xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• The funny thing is no one has ever bothered me while I am doing it. One time an old man came over to my house and said turn the music down while I was training and he was just a house guess next house down and I did not like it.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I hate that shit. In college I always had bitchy neighbors that wanted silence around them at all times! :-/

• I hate when someone bothers me when I'm doing anything I consider important.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• If it's through speakers then no because most of the time that means it's just some background tunes. If I have headphones on then I hate it, because that means I'm really into the songs at the moment haha.

• Lol yeah and thanks for answering

• *bothers you* >;)

• thats why u should buy a a speaker and blast that shit. they walk in, turn it up

• Lol I'll probably do this one day

• What a dumb question

• I stopped listening to music a little over a year ago, so I guess it wouldn't bother me at this point.

• Oh and thanks for answering

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, especially when I'm trying to sing along. I feel rude, but I won't answer a good bit of the time until there's a break in the lyrics or the song is over.

• In fact I want people to bother me when I listen to music. Almost all of the time Im in front of my computer programming, working out in gym, cooking for three meals a day. Someone should bother or else I may go crazy -_-

• Lol yeah and thanks for answering