Do you know who Serena van der Woodsen is?

I want to dress up as her for Halloween but I worry most people will think I'm just dressed as a schoolgirl lol so do you know who she is?

• Yes I know who that is
  • I do now because I googled her when I saw the question but I didn't before
  • Sounds familiar but not sure
  • I don't know who that is

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Was it only a year ago our It Girl mysteriously disappeared for “boarding school”? And just as suddenly, she’s back. Don’t believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel.

You know you love me.

xoxo, Gossip Girl
    xP

What Guys Said 10

• unless people you know watch gossip girl I have a feeling they won't know who you are dressed as.

I certainly didn't know who she was until I googled the name... But Blake Lively is a hottie

• Gossip Girl is one of my fact shows of all time! :)

• Gossip Girl !!! BLAKE LIVELY!!!
    I watched GG just cause of her! <3

• Nope I don't really have the resources or brain power to learn/know of people with long names.

• If you've got the legs and the boobs to pull it off, then sure, go for it.

• I know who it is, but i'd still think you were dressed as a schoolgirl.

• I had no idea who she was before this question... thank you

• I only know this shit because I'm a Hollywood insider. It's not like I watch gay shows.

• Yeah, I'm not really sure how you'd do that though, like, what sets her apart from any other school girl. You'd have to find something specific of hers to do

Blake Lively's character from Gossip Girl

• No. I know nothing about her, and I'm not going to google her name either.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah can I be the blair to your serena? Maybe get a no monogrammed something, whether it be a headband or a shirt with SVDW on it

• Haha you can definitely be the Blair to my Serena! Im hoping one of my friends will do that so then it'll be more clear who we are instead of just being a student haha the monogram thing is a good idea! or maybe a "hello my name is" nametag

• *skin tight

• I have seen all the seasons! It's been a while but I am in the process of rewatching so I will definitely keep an eye out for those in season 3. I was thinking of getting a gold (or silver? can't remember which color) sparkly one like she wears in one of the posters for one of the seasons and printing a picture and just bringing it with me so I can show anyone who asks haha

• That character is a student so yeah most people probably wouldn't initially assume you're portraying her.

• Gossip Girl trend now? Get some styles from the show then.

• She's the shittiest GG character.

• Yeah she's a student... So most people may assume you are her..
    Xoxo, Gossip girl 💋