Do you think this girl is wearing makeup?

She says she isn't. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Looks lighter. I can't stand contouring though. I like her look

• Believe her over someone who calls her the b word seriously. so what if she is or isn't. her word over anybodys

• exactly

What Girls Said 26

• Before you start saying "but she say she isn't", lemme tell you this, girls can lie about not wearing makeup when they actually are wearing.

It's so obvious to me that she has mascara on. Maybe she isn't wearing any makeup on the rest of the face, but her eyelashes are too obvious lol.

• Before you pick a fight... bitches lie.

And that bitch is wearing makeup and I don't give two shits what she says. She could say she's the queen of Egypt. That don't make it true.

• she isn't a bitch and she isn't lying

• she isn't a bitch

• @imanf7 I rarely call people crazy, but... to him 28 people and counting are the delusional ones. I have no clue why he is asking. It's kind of funny.

• You better have had her permission before posting her pic on here.

• Clearly wearing mascara. Wouldn't surprise me if she's wearing concealer too. Minimal makeup, but not "no makeup".

• I think a little, it looks like she at least has mascara on but that might be it. I guess she might be wearing none but her eyelashes look too nice

• yes she is wearing makeup and it ain't fooling anyone

• she might not be wearing face make up and have great skin but she definitely has mascara on

• She definitely has mascara on... Otherwise, I don't know.

I don't think so, but... it's hard to tell if someone's wearing foundation or not.

• She's wearing make-up, just not to where it's noticeable.

• Mascara at least and then maybe some BB cream or something for skin coverage. You could never know...

• I think She wears bb cream + light touch of mascara. What's most important is that she takes good care of her skin and she grooms her eyebrow which way important than make up. Looking at the picture I believe she did light make up.

• Mascara by the looks of it, it has that curve sorta effect that you get when you apply mascara and you can see her eyelashes are thicker

• but she said she isn't

• they could be like that cause she just took it off

• if you take mascara off like just, it doesn't look like that

• She's obviously wearing mascara at the least. If you look at her eyebrows and bottom lashes, it is obvious that her lashes are not that dark or long naturally.

Are you chatting up a married woman? 😐

• no. she said she isn't wearing any makeup. how old do you think she is?

• no she is 20

• she isn't lying

• Yes How navie can you be!

• Yeah, eye makeup.

• why do you say that? she says she isn't

• that doesn't mean it isn't true sometimes

• True... not sure what that has to do with anything.

• She curled her eyelashes and added mascara. Looks really good on her and isn't a lot of make up at all. Yes, she is wearing make up but it isn't heavy

• I've been reading through the opinions and your comments. Question: Why did you ask the question if you're just going to defend the girl and argue with people that say she is actually wearing makeup?

• yes agree on the mascara

• on her eyes at least.
    not sure beyond that, i'm sure others will know better than me. lol

• she has at least mascara on
    also, certain lighting can hide facial flaws

• Yes, yes she is.

• She's only using mascara. Not really considered makeup

• Just because she says she isn't, doesn't mean she isn't. It doesn't look like she's wearing face makeup, but it does look like she has some mascara on.

• She's definitely wearing makeup. It's very easily noticeable on her eyes. Maybe she has really good skin, or maybe it's makeup. Maybe she's born with it, or maybe it's Maybelline. (It's probably Maybelline)

• Yes she is , mascara.

• You say that because the one in this picture is YOU. Child, I've been reading your responses, defensive, insecure, looking for opinions, I'm a Psychology majo. Through your responses you REVEAL That this is YOURSELF, smart way of seeking for outlooks on your makeu. Dont be ashame. With or without it you look beautifu. Goodbye

• it isn't me, I am a guy.

• Yes on her eyes...

• why do you say that? she says she isn't?

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, it's very obvious that she is wearing mascara, eyeliner on her top waterline and eye shadow too.

• Ah, I noticed the mascara and eyeliner, but you're right about the eyeshadow too. How do you know what a waterline is?

• I don't think it's an untrained eye. I think it's delusion. He's basically said the same thing to all 30 GaGers that replied.

• @suki248 That's very true.

• she's wearing something to make her face shine and her eye lid hairs look painted

• They all say that. Just read the other girls comments they should know best

• doesn't mean they are right

• Probably wearing mascara. But girls wear it so often they don't even remember I bet.

• she said she has taken it off

• Doesn't look like it. Her lashes still look like they're sticking together.

• Yeah course she is

• She is wearing eyeliner and mascara on the upper eyelashes.

• Maybe some eyeliner

• She is wearing something on her eye lashes, that's for sure.

• I see there's a joke somewhere, but it's so bad that it can't be seen.

• Maybe a little lipstick?

• she's wearing mascara.

• a little, mascara. and the bright flash makes her skin look nicer. she's hot

• why do you say that? she says she isn't, she is hot

• not sure her eye color

• looks brownish

• yes very light makeup

• Who gives a fuck whether she is or not?

• who asked you?

• You didn't ask anyone specifically.

• I don't ask assholes like you anything