Do any of these 3 girls look like a bitch?

Do any of these 3 girls look like a bitch?

0|0
15|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look sweet. Why are you asking this? Do you have something against one of them?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they all look friendly and approachable to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Not necessarily but someone who posts their pics online without their permission is definitely not a good person

0|1
    0|1
  • What is your obsession with these girls?

1|0
    0|1
  • No. They all are extremely pretty.

0|2
    0|0
  • You can't look like a bitch.

0|0
    0|1
  • well excuse me mr. judge a book by its cover.

1|1
    0|1
  • oh my life -.- haha and narh can't judge any of them by their looks really :)

0|0
    0|1
  • They all look like they can be but more so #2. #3 looks like she would if someone messes with her man. #1 if someone she doesn't like comes into her group, all of the girls actually

0|0
    0|0
    • how come?

• who wouldn't get ticked if someone came for there man, but 2 looks like the party type that can fight. 3 looks like a snobby kind of cat fighter if it came down to it. She looks brought up like she gets what she wants as does 1 but 1 looks like she works but loyal to her man and will protect him. It's one picture but i really can't say why. I need more individual photos. can i ask why these three girls

• You literally used the top picture in a question like an hour ago. What is your deal?

1|0
    0|0
    • I stole that pic from them

• Ms. I'm definitely "not wearing makeup" looks the nicest in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Not really. You're mad weird though, asker.

1|1
    0|0
  • You can't really judge a girl by how her face looks.

I have resting-bitch face, but I'm nothing like that unless you mess with me. You have to know how they act with their friends, that's when they're not worried about what other people think. Also what their friends are like is a good indicator of what they would kinda be like.

Hoped this helped!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why... Does that matter.. ? Didn't you just ask a question with the pic of the first girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one. Cause I read your other question where she lied and said she wasn't wearing makeup when she's definitely wearing makeup.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm pretty sure I've seen the third one before... stop posting pictures of yourself for us to rate lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Nope! They just look like normal, pretty young women. How can we know if they are bitches or not, by looking at their pics?

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't trust Miss ImNotWearingMakeup.

3|1
    0|1
  • No. They look nice. especially mrs. 'Im not wearing makeup'

3|0
    0|1
  • You look like an idiot.

2|0
    0|1
  • Can't tell. I would have to meet each girl and see how they treat me and others to know.

0|0
    0|0
    • which girl looks like she could be a bitch? just from the pics?

• Like I said you can't tell from just seeing photo images.

• what is a guess though?

• 1- looks like she's got some major mood swings... make her a period mix tape
    2- easily freaks out at almost anything. Like everything is a big deal
    3- she's a problem, always checking out other guys, getting attention. facebook pics... a billion likes

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • The 3rd one I guess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think physical appearance is the best indicator.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. What does a bitch look like anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • First and last 2

0|0
    0|0
  • This question sounds kind of offensive. Is this worthy enough to be taken down?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I've seen that last one on here before. You stealing photos bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i would bang them all

0|0
    0|0