Do you think it is racist to like guys from a country?

Like you only like guys from your country

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's necessarily racist to have a preference for guys from your own country.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not racist to prefer to date only guys from a specific country. But it is racist to discriminate or hate guys from all countries except that one.

• Racist is being condescending or derogatory to someone based on race. A country is not s race.

What you might mean is - Is it discriminatory to only like people from one country. The answer is yes!
    But then we all discriminate for out mate. It's legal and fine. You should discriminate any way you like.

I only like to date women. Does that make me discriminatory against men? Absolutely. I should hope so.

• No it isn't. Don't get me wrong I find other females (Colombian & Mexican ) attractive but at the end of the day I would only marry someone who was also Lebanese.

• No not at all

• No. Not everything is an "ism" or "ist".

• Its a little odd though... i think it indirectly makes people feel inferior so maybe it is

Thats all semantics though (the logic of words)

• No, it's just a preference.

• That's nationalist.

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel the need to label it, it's more "nationalist" than anything but there's nothing wrong with having these feelings.