How do you feel about someone that you are interested if they talk to themselves?

Obviously, it's not exactly normal. But how would you feel if someone you were or are interested in you found out that he/she talks to themselves? I do that, and I'm not sure where it came from. All I know is that I can't seem to stop myself very well from doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's not in public places where it is really awkward, like out loud in the subway or in class, I'd think it's a cute quirk. Might actually make me like him more. I do it too sometimes when I'm alone without realizing :)

• Yeah, I pretty much do it in the privacy of my own home.

What Girls Said 1

• If by talking to yourself you mean thinking out loud and vocalizing your thoughts (e. g. walk into the kitchen and say 'hmm should i have toast or cereal for breakfast.. decisions, decisions') then i think that's totally fine. If you are talking to an imaginary friend or having 2-sided conversations then not so fine.

• Spot on! That's EXACTLY what I was gonna say.

• Well that's fine. By 2-sided conversation i meant 'Hey how are you?'...'good thanks and yourself?' type of thing. It just sounds like your literally thinking out loud and doing some of your reasoning vocally. Nothing crazy about that.

• Yeah, thinking out loud. If I had someone to talk to, I don't think I'd be talking to myself.

What Guys Said 0