If someone is confident and doesn't show their insecurities, how often can people still be aware of those insecurities?

• They're less apparent.
  • They're almost not apparent at all.
  • They're apparent in the same amount.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted A, but I'd like to know the answer to this as well! In person, I am this uber-confident guy with a great sense of humour, but I used to have severe insecurities hidden within me. I guess people did become aware of them.

Thankfully, I'm not that insecure anymore!

What Guys Said 5

• They just don't let them bother them or they avoid situations where they are vulnerable to those insecurities.

• It depends on how well they hide it, but everyone has insecurities and most people in day to day life will never notice.

• You mean confidence to muffle the insecurity in peoples minds? It can happen that you notice it whilst having a talk with people, it can be found when the person gives out a specific oppinion that also includes own personality but reading into it won't give you the accurate hint. Basically it's hard to read maybe you can read some in their behavior but all the reading can give you the wrong image about people

• As someone with few insecurities, it seems to just be observant people who have a chance at knowing mine, unless I share what they are.

• it depends on whether or not the person is comfortable…kind of hard to explain, but...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know everyone has insecurities and I respect people more if they own up to it but don't dwell on it. Letting people know you aren't bullet proof is a form of intimacy whether it be with a coworker, friend or lover.