This colour blot test will determine what your subconscious is obsessed with (QUIZ)?

You got: Knowledge
For you, knowledge really is power. Whether it’s reading books, having in-depth discussions, or watching documentaries, your thirst for knowledge is endless. The more you know, the more your mind will grow

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/this-color-blot-test-will-determine-your-subconscious-obsess#.lo1Oepv1Q

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Nature

You love the great outdoors and being outside. Whether it’s lying on the beach or hiking on a rugged trail, being out and about is what you love and where you find peace. Nurture your love for nature.

Actually I am not a big fan of nature 😅🐸

What Guys Said 8

• You got: Traveling

You are obsessed with going to new places and seeing new things. Seeing different parts of the world is what you strive for, and you’re always looking forward to your next trip. After all, travel does broaden your horizons.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...0944fdf01d0e76470e-7.gif

• Is it true?

• same :/
      she hasn't responded to my messages, i know she was applying/interviewing for a new job, maybe she got it and is too busy!

hopefully it isn't a worse reason :/

• I hope the same

Thanks though

• You got: Nature

Yeah I love nature :)
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...3321886f59009b51a1-0.gif

• You got: Family

For you, family is your number one priority and always on your mind. They are the ones you hold close, and also whom you care about the most. They are the centre of your universe, and you don’t know what you would do without them.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...2abebf27d3d1160d3d-0.gif

• You got: Family

For you, family is your number one priority and always on your mind. They are the ones you hold close, and also whom you care about the most. They are the center of your universe, and you don’t know what you would do without them

Kinda true except me thinking about my family all the time 😂

• Yeah, not happening. About the second picture in my eyes started to hurt. How about a warning next time? C'mon man

• You got: Food
    Totally goddamn right, except I chose "what I see is not listed here" for everything but like 2 questions.

• I got food.

• i got nature

What Girls Said 17

• ou got: Nature

I do like nature. :)

• You got: Family

For you, family is your number one priority and always on your mind. They are the ones you hold close, and also whom you care about the most. They are the center of your universe, and you don’t know what you would do without them.

• You got: Knowledge

For you, knowledge really is power. Whether it’s reading books, having in-depth discussions, or watching documentaries, your thirst for knowledge is endless. The more you know, the more your mind will grow.

That's 100% true. I love learning.

• You got: Food

Ahh food, it’s so effing good and there are so many different kinds. You love to indulge in culinary delights, and you always have it on your mind. Food is great, and when it comes to enjoying it, you can hardly wait.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...b84afafa6eff3c96c4-0.gif

• You got: Food

• ou got: Family

I thought I would get knowledge as well.😊😄

• Knowledge

• You got: Nature

• Food

Hahaha that's not even close

• Hahaha what the heck?

You got: Food

• You got: Traveling

lol

• You got: Knowledge

• I got Food, mmm okay, I don't think so xD

• You got: Knowledge

... meh...

• Ugh, Buzzfeed. Pure clickbait.

• Im I the only one who doesn't see anything but random marks on those kinds of pictures? Anyways I got food, which is pretty accurate.

• You got: Traveling

http://i.imgur.com/KOc7liI.gif

Dang, this is fairly accurate! I love to travel and experience new things.