Which TV TOWN would be the perfect fit for you (QUIZ)?

You got: Tree Hill, North Carolina, from One Tree Hill

You value a close-knit supportive community on the East Coast. This is the kind of place that will always feel like home. You can leave Tree Hill for months or years and it will be the same as when you left it. There are plenty of cafés, sporting events, and local hangouts for you and your close friends. You’re a fan of the beach, which is perfect, because there’s one nearby you can visit!

I like this result :) However I could live in a big city too, I think :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseabrown/fictional-towns#.koAmdBD7l

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Stars Hollow, Connecticut, from Gilmore Girls

You enjoy being part of a small community where everyone knows each other by name. Maybe you’ll even run into those Gilmore girls at Luke’s Diner! Although this small town may bore you from time to time, you’re only about 30 minutes from Hartford, where you have plenty of activities to choose from. But at the end of the day, the quaint Stars Hollow is the place for you.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...44b0db8163dcd56aae-6.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• ou got: Sunnydale, California, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Enjoy the serene Sunnydale, CA! Sunnydale’s weather matches its name. Although it’s a beach town, you’ll still be surrounded by acres of forests and woods when you’re seeking some tranquility. It’s the perfect town for someone who’s ready for a peaceful lifestyle…or someone who’s ready to slay vampires.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...2a6296ef247b0d3a9-14.gif
    Sounds good to me. 😛

What Guys Said 4

• Bring on the vampires. I am ready for them!
    You got: Sunnydale, California, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• You got: Smallville, Kansas, from Smallville

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...75eb479a55c2386bc7-3.gif

You belong in this small, rural town that seems unexciting on the outside, but has much more to offer once you’re there. Known as the meteor capital of the world and once named “America’s Weirdest Town,” Smallville will keep you on your toes. You enjoy the quiet, farm life, but you also have a spontaneous nature which is a great fit for Smallville’s bizarre occurrences!

• Is this correct, Clark Kent? :D

• I love nature and wouldn't like living in a big city (I currently live in a village with a population of 750), so yes the description is correct... but I'm definitely not a fan of the Smallville series haha

• haha it's ok :P

• You got: Hillwood City from Hey, Arnold!

You value new experiences and meeting new people, so Hillwood is the best place to be! The city life thrills you and you’re always down to have a good time. This is a perfect match, because from shopping to theme parks to delicious cuisine, Hillwood has it all!

What Girls Said 8

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...28bdc70733acc3e6a-18.gif

• You got: Sunnydale, California, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Yup, I agree I think I'd like those haha ✔️

• haha the slaying or the peaceful lifestyle? :)

by the way you got a good result

• Hmm I guess it would be rather the first in my case lol 😈 & yeah I was really surprised when I saw the suggestions :)

• You got: Mystic Falls, Virginia, from The Vampire Diaries

You enjoy living in a place where you can experience all four seasons equally. And you’re the kind of person who doesn’t need a big city to have fun! There’s plenty of adventure out there waiting, and you’re the one to find it. Mystic Falls is a place of mystery and has a spooky, secretive history. The population of vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural creatures will certainly satisfy your adventurous self. When you’re ready for some downtime, stop by Mystic Grill for a good meal!

• You got: Tree Hill, North Carolina, from One Tree Hill

I think it sounds nice :)

• I got the same thing. I was hoping for stars hollow from Gilmore girls

That's awesome! I am totally ok with this, especially if I get to see Clark Kent (Tom Welling).