Girls, have you ever been called a slut. Guys, have you ever been called a creep/rapist?

Girls, have you ever been called a slut?
Guys, have you ever been called, or seen, as a potential rapist, or a creep?

• Girls: Yes
  • Girls: No
  • Guys: Yes
  • Guys: No
I should have added that if you've been called this in real life and not in here

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been called a slut. Which is funny to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• got called a creep for picking up a book for a girl wich fell out of her backpack
    claiming i took it from her backpack then prentending to pick it up so i could look under her dress -.-

so yhea...
    this is how i learned not to be nice to random girls

What Girls Said 35

• I think most women have.

• I've been called both a slut (and whore), and also a prude, especially on here. All by guys. It's annoying that these guys are making such outlandish assumptions about my sex life and my sexual history based on a few sentences I post.

Even on one post where I said I've only had one sexual partner, some guy still commented on it and said I was a slut. 😂

• Yeah, sad people in this site.
      I should have said in the post if you've been called that in real life though

• I've been called slut in real life too, most of the time it happens after I turn down a guy who approached me. Whore and bitch are common in that situation as well. Like dude, I was polite and honest with you that I'm not single.

Honestly, so many guys are really rude after they're rejected.

• Yeah, some don't know how to deal with rejection

• Yes, I've been called a slut by men for refusing their advances. Yes, it makes perfect sense, don't argue with the logic, bruh

I've also been called a slut by females, but this has always been online by angry girls I've been a big meanie to i. e. told them the opposite of what they wanted to hear when they made their attention seeking posts.

• Europe is getting down you should be nationalist

• your comment was shit. At least for me. But I'm sure it will help other people
      Anyway, eastern people are dangerous. Europe people has been became evils. So you should protect your people

• @HereWeGo12

You sound ill. I recommend swallowing an MK3 right after removing the pin to ail your cranial damage.

• I have never been called a slut by a man. I don’t know if that makes me exceptional, but it’s true to my experience.

:/

• It's usually women who use that word on other women, so I'd say you're normal.

• Yeah. Even more than just called... when I was like 15 my jerk classmate wrote on my locker that I'm a slut, and it was impossible to clean it off.

• Yes, for stupid reasons. Literally been called a slut for wearing a skirt, for rejecting a guy, and for having a display picture. Lol.

• Yep all the time. At least a few times a month irl, actually.

• why

If it's a few times a month by the same people that may constitute harassment.

• @RandomUsername3464 it's usually random men on the street, or guys at clubs. They don't take rejection well so they either react rudely or violently. I'd rather be called a slut than have him attack me tho.

• Yes, I've been called a slut by guys that I reject and don't have any interest in sleeping with and even some girls lol 🐸
    by the way it may be because most people in Georgia are very traditional xD

• Apparently that's my name for my female friends. Not offensive to me honestly.

It's different with guys, but meh, words mean shit to me.

• Yes once because I refused to send a nude picture to a guy.
    And my best friend who passed away a few months ago used to call me that way just to tease me when I would wear something a little more revealing than usual (nothing too revealing though).

• Never.
    _____________________________

• Yes but actually that was only by some
    guys on here after I had refused to send them nudes lol how ironic..

• My friends use slut, bitch and other words as a joke to call each other. I'm not offended it's actually kinda funny

• yeah i got called a slut a bunch in school because i once kissed a guy who i wasn't dating (the scandal) meanwhile the girls calling me a slut where know to fuck random guys for free booze whoops

• They called you a slut to avoid getting called sluts... typical slut behavior

• Yes. By a 60 year old man who I said I wouldn't go to a concert with after work. Idiots could have come up with a better plan.

• Someone called me a slut after I turned down his offer to take me on a date.
    It made me so upset for some reason.

💔
    But he apologized the next day, so it was all good.😊

• Yes, a bunch of times by online trolls (been called a bitch and cunt too), a couple guys that expect women to agree with them and defend them on every single thing (basically act like their white knight) and a guy who believed in traditional roles.

• Only online, and that hardly counts.

• Both irl and on GAG, yes.

• hmm.. does GaG count?

• No. I forgot to mention that in the main question. I don't trust GAG cause many just troll and it's not the same as in real life.
      But I know some people voted yes because of GAG

• i have been called many things. but slut.. hmm... i think only 2 or 3 times..

• i was called something worse. some girl on this site said whores like me deserved to get raped and it deeply, deeply hurt i am still a virgin so i am not a whore i have not even had my first kiss and really the word "whore" should not exist

• It was awful for that girl to tell you that, no girl deserves to be raped.
      The word whore is just another word, it's a simile of prostitute, it's just a word, I don't know why you say it shouldn't exist :/

• true but many people are so busy calling them whores instead of referring them to a help center

• Just like many people refer to drug addicts or homeless people as loser instead of helping them. The world is harsh with those who aren't successful. Also, miserable people pick on people that have less or "are" less, because that makes them feel like they're more.

• I voted no but then I remembered that my friend called me a closet slut once. Which I guess is like a secret slut. He was kidding though because I'm obviously not slutty. Like at all.

• I have not been called a slut. Have you been called any of those names? 😮😱

• I haven't been called a creep or a rapist, but one night I was walking home and this girl passed by me, and then she kept looking back and walking faster. When she turned right on the corner she started running... she lived in my same building and we caught the elevator at the same type. Awkward.
      I don't know if she thought I was a rapist, but she thought something negative, while I was simply walking home with my headphones on.
      Never felt more insulted in my life

• But she didn't see my face cause I was walking in front of her first, then she passed by me, I didn't even look at her, and then she started walking faster and looking back.

• That's very strange to say the least. O_o

• i've been called all of the above

• actually, no, not to my knowledge at least..

• Wow, I just realized I never have been called a slut. ._.

• the only person who has ever called me a slut is my dad

• Yes I am a slut now what? What you want? hahaha like I care!

• What does that have to do with my question? And I highly doubt you're a slut...

• Its a joke! Even if I was slut, I wouldn't bother me!

• Yeah, for no reason at all.

• I have been and it doesn't make any sense cuz I'm defiantly not like that

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 24

• In real life I've never been called a creep on rapist. Only on GAG by some people have I been called a creep (I think jokingly... hopefully at least it was a joke lol).
    As far as I know though, I've never given off a potential rapist or creep vibe so I've never given anyone a reason to call me that.

• I've never been called creepy or a rapist.
    I don't creep on girls and I always make sure I have a woman's consent. That stuff is super important to me.

• Agreed, but maybe a girl rejected you and called you a creep, I have seen guys go through this.

• Ah I've been rejected but I've never been called creepy for it.

• when i was younger i was "creepy" cause i would leave love letters in lockers and stare at my crushes for extended periods of time and try to walk home with them, even if they didn't want to lol!

now i am "Romantic" cause i grew up into a handsome young man ;)
    although some girls think my "romance" is over done i dont care :p
    i want to live and love like i am in a movie :P

• I've been called "slut" by a girl. Does that count?
    Never been called a creep.

• Never. Never really been in any situations in which that would make sense to call.

• If anyone called me a rapist, it would be outrageous slander, as I've never done anything remotely close to that. Now, perhaps someone has called me a creep, but not in the sexual/perverse way

• Rapist lol no

Creep all the time hhah and im not ashamed of it... women seem to throw around that word like it has any meaning left.. it has no value most of the times

Its like a guy calling a girl a slut because she won't sleep with him... huh 😕

• Never been called rapist. But women indirectly reacted and behaved like I am one when I was around them. They were just random strangers and judged my by how I looked. Just me, not my clothes/ attire. Just me. Which is wrong thing to do. Women who know me little are comfortable around me.

• That counts too. Very few girls will tell you you're a rapist, but they will act like you're one

• On the other hand. When a random woman is feeling comfortable around me it makes me feel good. Like I dont have to feel awkward about what they think of me. A woman who is dressed like... say showing cleavage etc... and she doesn't end up thinking Im rapist puts peace on my mind. Like Im not some criminal of society. Feels strangely pleasant, and boosts happiness. LOL much.

• I was called a creep once in middle school because of my looks. I wasn't even looking at her, or anyone for that matter, when she called me that.

• Pfff she's a bitch

• Oh ok, well, I hope you took a shower to get rid of all that bitchiness xD

• Yeah, I showered in my tears ;-; lmao jk

• I've been called a manwhore/slut before by people on the Internet multiple times. I do remember girls in highschool and such jokingly calling me a creep, but none of that stuff bothers me as much as someone seriously accusing me of being some type of predator/stalker/creepy guy, which has never actually happened yet.

• Well not a rapist, but definitely I get called creepy on daily basis, by someone special here and her name is @MissNowhere. See I again tagged you.
    - With regards
    - Your creepy stalker

• You're lucky I don't block anyone. :)

• dude she's a moron don't waste your time...

• @dudegrt09 maybe she is maybe she is not! But that is not your side of thing to decide, it's totally my choice mate...

• I've been called a creep, a rape apologist, and a misogynist. Not in person, though I felt some girls gave those vibes off.

• One ugly (black) girl asked me if I would rape her cause I wanted to hang out with her (could be a party girl aka twerk nigga)= prejudication much, well the only time someone told me that bs

My mother also said when I do flirty eyes it looks like I wanna rape someone

I got called so many confusing stuff, some girl even named me fred or else I don't know why

• I actually got the "creepy" comment a few months ago. July. Ironically, then the girl was insulted and indignant that my response was basically, "all right then, best of luck to you." And walked off.

• Surprisingly no.

• Yup been called a creep, but eh I was learning how to talk to girls so I don't care

• I was called creep many times... always in jokes :P

• There was this one girl who told her male friend that she thought I was a weirdo, other than that I've not been called a creep at least not on my face

• In real life nope but here yeah u get called rapist coz I an a Muslim

• Oh man, that's awful :/

• Yeah tell me about according to some users here I am a terrorist, goat fucker , rapist , ride camels to school and live in desert

• Sure, but I ignore that garbage.

• I've been called creepy but luckily never a rapist! and don't want that to happen lol

• No, but I'm a guy and I've been called a slut.

• I've been called a slut and a whore before.

• Not those exact words but I've been called similar or treated like one.