Which gender here is more likely to insult others quickly?

Out of the many controversial topics (whether it's religious views, gender misunderstandings, etc) that have been asked here or other topics, who always throws the first insult to others of the same or opposite gender?

To both guys and girls, who have you been having problems with the most when stating your opinion that didn't fit their stance? Bitter guys, girls or both?

• Men always insulting first
  • Girls always insulting first
  • Both at an equal rate

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys tend to insult, then don't hide behind the block button. On here I have seen more men insult than women, just how it is in real life... the girls do the under the table shit and guys are simply there trashing each other as usual.. no difference on GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just from what I've noticed... it's either men or equal rate. I voted equal since I wasn't sure and don't wanna unfairly pinpoint. I just feel like I've noticed a lot of men claiming victim to more gender double standards than the other way around and complaining about feminists as through they've turned the patriarchal world into a matriarchal world... but my next question is where exactly are the feminists on here? I haven't really seen them, so it's kinda confusing.

I've just never heard so many males complain so much before. Maybe I'm used to females complaining so I don't notice it as much.

• true, those are usually the ''Omg, women are one-eyed monster, run for your life'' types.

What Guys Said 12

• I have noticed that it is usually men who insult other men a lot, and women do as well. But hardly anyone insult women!

• I think the guys are more likely to outright insult the person. Like "retard, dumb christian, fag, slut ect".

While the girls are less likely to blatantly insult someone, they are much more likely to use passive aggressive condescending language. They have this "I know better, and you're beneath me" attitude when they are discussing things.

Just something I've noticed :/

• Men usually insult first, but girls are the ones to say shit and then block you.
    Guys tend to insult but don't block you.

• Men directly insult you (call you names) which may sting for a while, but that goes away pretty quickly.

Women on the other hand indirectly insult you by saying things that lower your self-esteem, and that can have a longer effect.

I've found this to be the case in life, IN GENERAL. I am aware that this is a generalization.

• Not insulting, but negative comments come from women first.

• Guys usualy insult first because our egos get hurt, but sometimes women take our cruel humour for insults. sometimes im just too funny for my own good lol

• Have no negative experience with men here, just with girls so that's my answer

• Both almost at a equal rate I guess

• I haven't noticed it from one gender any more than the other.

• fuck you nigga

• Girls always start with the personal insults during arguments, especially when they are losing!

• On this site I've noticed that girls get offended easily but don't insult back quickly. While men don't get offended easily but when they do, they fire nuclear missiles.

• Actually I do answer back quickly almost every time but it's like there are way too many insults for women (cunt, whore and bitch being the lesser of those two) than for men. It's like even if I called him back a ''prick'' it's still not good enough. It would have to be something relating to his manhood such as fag.

What Girls Said 5

• Obviously this baby child bitch on here who thinks her relationship that's a whole 10 months old means she is going to last forever.

Lmao girls. For sure. We fling insults faster than anything.

• Definitely men. I made my profile private because of all the awful messages I used to get lol

• Usually the ''omg I'm scared of women, they're vile creatures, why should I respect a woman'' extremists type of guys.

• Bitter people - so mostly guys (as far as I've come across on here - been all guys)...

• The guys are in my experience