Doesn't the universe just amaze you?

Doesn't the universe just amaze you?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my sweet Christ yes.

Did you know that we live in a 5-D universe with an infinite amount of 4-D slices. Each nano second in time is the equivalent of a 4-D slice of a universe. And our 5-D universe is among an endless possibility of 5-D slices in a 6-D universe. What differentiates 6-D universes? The physical properties of the universe, which can have an infinite amount of combinations. Also, for every 5-D universe, there is also an anti-verse. So, how many universe are there. Well, it would be: (2 x infinity) x infinity. And thats just up until the 6th dimension. There may be more. Scientist predict up to 12 dimensions exist. There are more total universes in the omni verse than there are atoms in our own 5-D universe.

And our own universe? In terms of space-time, is also infinte. And if space time is infinite, then matter is infinite. And if matter is infinte, in our very own universe there is a planet called earth (aside from our own) which has humans on it. There may be an inifte amount of these earths. Mathematically, there is.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow! You have just blown my mind. Thank you for all that new information. Still taking me a while to comprehend... that was very intense and it's insane how things work out

• Show All
    • *That one atom is among the quadrillions of atoms that make up a grain of sand

• *And there are more stars in our universe than there are grains of sand on Earth

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Never ceases to amaze. God did quite a lot on those first few days

0|1
    0|1
    • That's true but it should amaze you, how everything is timed so perfectly and the fact that we even get to see/ experience these things.

• Everything is timed so perfectly, it's hard to imagine not believing in god. Something as amazing as life doesn't just happen

• Yes! All the life and death, such beautiful things happening on an unimaginable scale, but the universe manages to still not give a shit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed. There is beauty everywhere, we just need to look outside, open our eyes and there it is... that picture is quite captivating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gaze at the sky and fart. Magical.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats earth's atmosphere... .

0|0
    0|0
  • yes baby ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2