I feel uncomfortable with guys?

I feel uncomfortable being near them, talking to them, and even looking at them. I also have a tendency to blush and stutter when I'm nervous, which sends the wrong idea. I feel perfectly safe and comfortable around girls, but it's around guys when the problem starts. It also doesn't help that I'm straight.

I don’t know why I feel this way, or how to stop feeling this way. Has anyone else felt similar?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Got nothing similar, but a way to feel 'easier' is to find a nice male friend, that you can talk to regularly :)

We're just people, just like you ladies, we don't bite ^^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have the same problem when I was in middle school up until I started high school. Now, all of sudden I'm more comfortable around guys than girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm already going to college :/

• Oh, did you start college early or something? What really helped me to be more comfortable around guys was just talking to 1 or 2 guys that I thought were nice. After I was able to hold a conversation with them and able to look them in the eye thats what broke my shyness toward them. You just gotta know what to talk about really.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!