How do you get motivated to do homework?

i cbf

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just get it done as quickly as I could, so I didn't have to worry about it later and enjoy other things.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't do it... you'll DIE.
    So you do it 2-3 days before it's due, panic on the 2nd last day , and then apply all the ideas you've thought of in the past week to the last day , before proofreading and editing it the night before it's due. Proof-read and edit the draft again 2 hours before it's due. Again 1 hour before it's due , read it again on the bus , read it again before you hand it in, then you hand it in.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a sticker with the quote "I have to be succesful because I love expensive shit" on my folders and IT DOES HELP!! 👻🐸

• I think about how stupid I'll feel in class if I don't do it.

• I don't, I usually have to force myself to do it.

What Guys Said 4

• "If I tackle this homework now, I can enjoy whatever without the burden of unfinished homework on my mind"

• See that smelly old man stumbling out of the pub at 2am? He didn't do his homework either.
    That man is me.

• I don't...
    that's why I'll follow this thread closely lol :P

• well... i do it whiles fanticisizing about my future