What are some things that you find strangely attractive about the opposite gender?

It could be anything from how the wind blows through a girls hair,

or the way she runs her fingers through her hair.

To a guy who bites his lip.

It could be how you love the way someone writes.
Perhaps you like the way someone smells.

It could be anything!!!
What are some of the things that you find strangely attractive?

Don't be afraid to be honest! I find it interesting! :)

• I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FEMALE SPECIES :D
  • Uuuuuuggghhhhhhhh THE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS RISING! WHY DID YOU ASK THIS QUESTION? WHY!!!
  • CHOO CHOOOOOOO, ALL ABOARD THE WHOREMONE TRAIN :D
  • heeheeeheeeheee you girls are prettttyyyyyyy
  • I'M FEMALE AND I WANT TO ATTACK EVERY LIVING MALE I SEE. WATCH OUT BOYSSSS
  • can I just be alone with food? I like food. :D
  • what
Omg YOU GUYS ARE CHICKEN SHITS LOL
ANSWER MY QUESTION DARN YOU! LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Some things I find to be attractive (I'm not sure if they're "unusual," but whatever)...
    -- Flipping through hair
    -- Smiling (not really unusual but I find it attractive)
    -- The little giggle laugh... like where it isn't a full out HAHA but like a little hehe in while you are talking or saying something funny or whatever.
    -- When someone sings or someone says they like music, especially the same kind of stuff I do! (That could be just me appreciating their musical ability lol). I find it attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the way some guys have this very relaxed and confident nature about them, like they know who they are and they don't have to apologize to anyone. They are not posing, like some guys do. This confidence is real... and They are just... just very happy in their own skin.

I will catch myself just kind of gazing at some guy who has this quality, and I suddenly catch myself... because i am started to think... Damn, he is sexy!

Don't know if that makes any sense:)

What Guys Said 23

• Strangely attractive, as in not the usual stuff?

Not sure if I can explain this. When a woman is persistent and trying really hard to do something. Like she's having a hard time, but just refuses to give up. For some reason there is something really attractive about that.

Gardening. To a lesser degree any kind of outdoor yard work.

Playing with young children, reading to them, etc.

Hiking, camping, backpacking, rock climbing.

Outsmarting me. If she can get me to admit that I'm wrong I'll be impressed. (unless she gloats)

• This is interesting information in the girls section, i'm definitely taking notes :p

as for me, i really love legs, so when girls have nice legs and wear those TIGHT ass leggings or yoga pants that define their whole legs and butts, that's like the most sexy thing i can ever see. I find it so sexy that i really get bothered when i see it, cause i'l get horny and really want to carry those girls wearing them and take them to my bedroom (too bad i'm saving for marriage xD). In Canada, those tight ass leggings are like the going fashion so every girl is wearing them now. It's killing me.

I also like when the girl has beautiful eyes and stares me in the eye, i wouldn't mind spending days just watching her stare at me while i'm staring back. It also could turn me on big time, depends how she's looking at me and how i read her eyes.

• I love the look on her face when she smiles waking up next to me.

When they're lost in a book, getting dressed, etc.

• Haha D of course... you girls ARE pretty Nichole :D
    In your case: inside and outside!
    I like all the girly things, maybe because I'm single and have little experience with girls behaviour. From earrings, over dresses, pumps, hair bands, girl'hairstyles, stockings, make-up, perfume... I like them all especially when a girl has that magic feeling for the right combination :D

• I like girls with pretty face, nice long hair (or ponytail), beautiful eyes, sexy legs, fit & athletic & toned body, natural look, casual and/or sporty fashion style, assertive and self confident attitude.

• Their neck, the way their hips move when walking, soft smooth skin, their laugh/smile

• The way you girls fuss over the smallest things
    getting all excited and happy, is adorable. ^.^

• For me it's more the little personal quirks or habits the women I am with has, maybe it's the way she plays with her hair, or how bashful she can be when complimented. -shrugs- who knows it varies from women to women.

• Eyes pretty eyes definatly

• I would say its more like to remind me that I am next to her. Like if she simply brushes my arm or squeezes my hand that makes me want her more. But yeah hair blowing in the wind... if the light hits her eyes to make them sparkle... that sorta thing

• These things are all sexy as fuck.

• I love the 2nd gif so fuckin much! I voted for the first one by the way.

• I like food, hahaha. But ummm, a lot of things, the way she walks, smiles, ... I find a lot of things about females attractive! There voice, hair, love long hair... ugh, I'm done.

• I am weird! If a lady has sexy long and waxed legs, consider it she has already, enslaved me.

• That glossy wet hair in the morning :)

• Just the first option
    You're all majestic in your own way

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    boobies?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I should go have a nap hahha

• Women are just plain attractive in general, and they have very gorgeous figures according to my opinion. So I really like that about them too so yeah there is my two cents for your question over here so. :).

• Sweat. I don't know why.

• Details around the mouth, how they smile. How they use their lips

• A and I love menstruation

• When they wear their skirts and or dresses

• As cliche as that is, it's what I like

• When women lick their lips, even if it isn't intentionally sexual. I actually get more turned on when women lick their bottom lip, even if they're just eating and cleaning their mouth.

What Girls Said 13

• when they roll their sleeves
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9fca264846.jpg
    when i can have a conversation with them about a book because intelligence is attractive
    their confidence and his ability to make me laugh about anything

• I love guys that are willing to jump into adventures and dont really care about getting their hands dirty, willing to try EVERYTHING
    Who doesn't like musicians? haha so yeah, I like that
    I really like when guys wear bandanas lol I find it super attractive, it gives kind of a rock and roll style, very nice haha
    If a guy loves nature and animals that is just awesome

• Lip bite oohh 😍

• I really love the guys who have that confident, half smile air about them. Not the cocky ones, but the ones who are genuine guys who are muscular and athletic, and just move in the right ways. For example, there's this guy on the basketball team and he bent over to hand the ball to a little boy and the way he interacted and smiled at the boy was just so cute, and then he went over and did the whole "bro-hug" thing with his teammates. Boys being themselves is honestly very attractive.

• Dear lord, the lip bite. *Swoons.*

• Ewww nope nope!

BOYS HAVE FUCKING COOTIES NICHOLE!

• I like my boyfriends butt.
    and how his thighs touch but he hates it.
    lolol
    MMA did his body good.
    ugh

• 2|0
  • When they've been in bed or just woken up and their voices are all deep and raspy.

Their necks, something about them I don't even know.

Veins in their forearms.

HANDS. Guys have sexy hands.

• I like when they lick their lips. 😍

• Noses (I don't know but noses are cute)
    Guys that like reading
    When guys bring me food

• Definitely the lip bit 😍 😍

• When guys seem like they own the place haha thats super attractive.
    Also, and i know this is weird, when i see a guy cooking is almost always a turn on.
    Big hands, when they roll up their long sleeves, and when they walk up straight,