What's the latest possible age someone can grown till?

I am 5'8" and was wondering if there is an outside shot of me growing. I'm satisfied with my height, but I was just curious because I heard some people can have late growth spurts.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean physical growth? Yes I think it's possible till 25 at least, I mean some people grow till 25, but at least till 20 one should grow easily if the growth plates are normal. Yes some people do get late growth spurts, you're right.

What Girls Said 3

• Males are at age 21 while females stop between 16-18. It all depends on your growth plate in your hips really.

• At first I thought males stop growing at 18, but last year I was 5'7" 1/2 and am now 5'8" 1/4. So I grew 3/4 of an inch past 18 which made me ponder the question.

• It honesty just depends on the growth plate in our hips. For sure by 21 you will be done growing.

• I doubt it, but there might be a chance!

• For guys around 21

What Guys Said 0