Am I racist for not being into Asian girls?

I'm just not attracted to Asian girls and this girl told me I was racist. I can't help I'm not attracted physicallyl to them at all. I'm not racist for not being attracted to their physical features at all, am I?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    It's a preference.

• You don't hate them for being Asian (which would be racism), you just don't find them sexually appealing (preference).

- clear difference

• I tried to explain that but this girl was adamant I was racist.

• She's just mad you rejected her... She'll get over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing with preference is there's difference between to say there are no attractive people of a certain race and that you normally don't go for a particular race. If you say or your opinion is that there are no attractive Asian women, then you are racist. However, if you just do not prefer Asian women, but you would be open to a relationship with an Asian women, you're not racist.

What Girls Said 5

• So. I'm not attracted to Asian men. You like what u like.

• No but it's kinda weird due to the fact the Asian girls will usually do what you want

• How so exactly? Are you Asian?

• Lol Im obsessed with their culture and value but no I'm black. It's just something that most know

• I don't think that makes you racist, now if you say you hate Asians then sure
    I'm not attracted to black guys at all but I don't have a problem with them.
    I'm not attracted to Asians either and i'm Asian xD

• Not at all, it is just your personal preference.

• No its not being racist everyone has his own preference and u r not attracted to them sexually but u can have friendship with them and social relationships with them? If yes then no u r not racist in my opinion :)

What Guys Said 2