If you knew you were going to die tomorrow what would you have for your last meal?

I'd have 2 stacks of bbq ribs and two 2 liter sodas with a bucket of ice

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• A bbq.. Brazilian style lol and a huge hot brownie with vanilla ice cream as a dessert 😍

• a home cooked meal by my grandma. or a cinnabon and cooked broccoli. either would suffice.

• then you should have both, hypothetically your gonna die tomorrow anyway

• don't mesh will in my opinion lolol.

What Guys Said 3

• A 16 OZ Kobe beef, give me a side of ribs, lobster macaroni and cheese, a slice of apple pie with french vanilla ice cream covered in caramel and shaved peanuts. I also want a brownie also with some ice cream and drenched in chocolate sauce. For a drink, I think I'll take a chocolate milk shake and a Mojito.

• Monday night is wing night at this restaurant I frequently go to. Since tomorrow is Monday, then even if it's my last day on Earth, I'd just go there. I'd have my wings, extra hot, with some vegetables, and some seafood salad. Cake for dessert. Iced tea. That would be a great way to go out. And I've always got my family with me when I go, so that would be good. I'd go out happy.

• - Kobe Beef Japanese BBQ!!
    - Medium Rare Steak from Mastro's Steakhouse!!

and and and and A Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell hahaha

• lol taco bell is a classy touch!

• Yea my first 2 are gonna set me back a cool $300 so I thought lets go low class and get dirty with it haha... Gotta love and can't go wrong with the Greasy goodness!!