Any fans of the flash?

I'm marathoning the first season so good😀

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• i watched it for a while and i liked it but i stopped watching it since i have no school on mondays i will marathon it after i catch up on OUAT

• Omg! I love the flash, can't wait for the new season to come back this week!!! Ahaha :)

• It's on Netflix now, so I need to do that. I put it on my watch list while I try to finish up this other series.

What Guys Said 2

• I am fan of flash and hulk so I mixed them and this happened.
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1636221843_n.jpg

• I was a Smallville fan,, I watched it from season 1 thirteen years ago so it is more nostalgic to me.. First few season were great the rest not so good the writing was always a hit and miss..

So I tried watching the Flash last year and just could not get into it, it has real good graphics, has a good real look to it but also the writing to me is not that great and its just blah to me.. I just stick to the super hero stuff with movies..