Have any of your pets ever had surgery?

My pup shredded her ACL so she had to have surgery to make her feel all types of better. Now she's in a cute purple cast with spooky Halloween stickers on it.

Have any of your pets ever had surgery?

Most Helpful Guy

• Years ago when I was a kid our dog had problems with his eyelid and have to have an operation but of course had to have the plastic guard on his head to prevent him scratching stitches - Poor guy nearly went insane for a couple of days and him being a Jack Russell seemed to make it bigger. Unfortunately he went to doggie heaven a long time ago so I got image of net. I hope your pup makes a full and speedy recovery.
    http://www.gerdysrescue.org/Animals/Tank.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• don't have a pet.. :(

What Guys Said 6

• Our dog had a testicle cancer. So they had to remove one of his testicles. He's now cancer free.

• Well, I'm glad he's cancer free now :)

• Thanks :) and I am also happy your pup is better. That cast is dope AF.

• Yes It sucks but they felt so much better right after and had a lot of energy

• I had a chicken, a Fox and a Horse.

all are dead now... except the horse, I had to leave him in my grandmas house.

• Mine hasn't, but I know labs that have in the past. A few months down the road and they're good to go

• other than getting fixed no

• No, I'm not paying for that shit. It's just an animal, let it die.

What Girls Said 3

• Aw thats so cute! No my dogs haven't just their neutering

• Only to get spayed or nuetered. Thankfully we haven't had any emergencies.

• Poor baby! I hope she's okay :/

• She's better than she was!

I'm surprised at how easily she's adapted to walking around on three legs, though. 'Cause she just drags the bandaged one around lol