Guys, What Are Things Girls Do That You Find Cute/Adorable?

Not Sexual. I mean adorable and cute things, not hot. It could be something we find embarrassing that you guys find cute/adorable or obvious ones. (Unexpected ones prefered though.) Have a nice day :)!

3

Most Helpful Guy

• the way she wiggles and rubs her nose after a sniffle. and how its a feint of red because she got the sickies :P

• sickies? XP

• I just don't know why people suddenly start using the "cutesy" vocab oh God it just makes me gag typing that. "Sickies".

• @DarkHumorRUs sorry if it bothers you, its not your thing and you find it repulsive. however, lashing out at me solves nothing.

What Guys Said 2

• Biting nails when in a serious conversation, trying hard to seem interested when the conversation is utterly boring, the weird gave they make even they see a baby

• Everything. Ya know.

• Oh I got one, when she gets mad at me and hits my arm.

• I do that to every guy I get mad at or if I want to prove that I'm tough... so far I've only failed :P, THOUGH I'M SOLELY NOT A PLAYER IF YOU THINK I AM JUST BECAUSE I DO THAT TO EVERY GUY, anyways Thank You :)