He must suffer and die?

please help im at my wits end here my youngest sister is being systematically beaten and terrorised by her low life scum of a boyfriend, even his own children are petrified of him , he raise his voice and the youngest child who is 11 actually shakes from head to toe with fear, i can't bare it any longer , i truly want to beat him to a pulp and leave him to die, i would have to use a baseball bat though , he punches my sister full force he's broken her nose 5times he's ripped out her earing s 3 times he's battered her with a shower pole, he's broken her arm she's had endless amount of stitches and has numerous scars because of him i have to find a way to be rid of him for good please please help

• Agree
  • Disagree
We have involved the police , but she gets called a dirty grass and is ptrified of going to court as he threatens to hurt my dad annd others close to her

Most Helpful Guy

• no because then you go to jail and the guy is still around to terrorize your sister. you guys HAVE to call the cops... at some point you have to accept responsiblity for the situation you're in, it doesn't make the guy any less guilty or less of an a**hole, but your sister needs to decide which is worse, having him arrested or being assaulted

Most Helpful Girl

• If you beat him up, it makes you almost as bad as he is. Ask for a restraining order and get your sister to get full custody of her children. Her physical scars and medical history should be enough evidence in court, however she could give evidence via video link and ask for protection during court proceedings.
    It's horrible, upsetting, terrifying and it can make you very angry. Unfortunately, you need to sit and wait it out, no matter how much you want him dead. Your sister could end up worse if you went in and tried to hurt him.
    Hope it works out and he ends up in prison.

What Guys Said 16

• The threats to your parents are know as terroristic threats and most states take that very seriously as far as the question you posed , I hear acid on the metal part of a brake line does wonders in preventing a car from stopping but it's just a rumor I've heard

• if there is evidence of abuse, call the cops.

• If you beat him to death you are the one who's gonna get in trouble. You need to get enough proof that won't involve her directly like filming or recording. You can set up something against him with her, or do it yourself when you have the chance. Then you'll have evidence, she won't even need to do anything. This is the only way since she's scared of doing something.

• She needs to show her injuries at a clinic, then press charges and ask a divorce.
    He must fall into oblivion after their divorce

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/7827925_f260.jpg

• Don't kill him. YOU will be charged with assault & batter. If he dies, YOU will be charged with homicide or murder.

Don't be intimidated by his threats. Provide the police with all the evidence they need. How can he hurt your dad and those close to her if he's behind bars? Additionally, arm and learn to protect yourselves, if you feel he does has methods.

• Im not planning on getting caught

• The issue, though, is that the law-breakers also don't plan on getting caught, but they usually do (depending on the effectiveness of the local police and the Interpol). You are Anonymous, so I cannot tell what police agency's trained professionals you will be up against, but your intended course of action seems VERY risky. From the attack onward, your life will be one on the run with constant fear of discovery. (Think also of what the act could do to your inner state. You know your sister loves you. Do you think she will would want you to stain yourself so deeply and never have peace, all because of her?)

I understand your wrath, (I, too, have a little sister and Heaven knows I also am willing to suffer anything for the sake of her well-being.) but, why would you not want to leave this in your local law enforcement's hands?

• Call the cops, let them know what's happening and they will take care of everything for you

• See if you can assemble an army of sympathetic friends, preferably some who are big and tough, and just beat the absolute shit out of this guy and tell him if he EVER comes near her again, he'll spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, pissing in a bag. Most of these assholes are cowards at heart, and will do a quick fade when the odds are no longer heavily in their favor.

• If he's convicted, he won't be able to hurt anyone.

• Hire a gang of thugs to beat that low life piece of shit up. No but seriously, call the police on him or something, it's worse doing nothing.

• Sorry but you just made a threat to commit a crime so I'm notifying the police, we have your IP address.

• Saves me calling them

• Call the cops and get her to leave him. Jesus fucking christ, whats wrong with her? Whats wrong with women?

• Shoot him, plain and simple next time he goes on a rampage and your there pull a gun and put one in his eye itll be self defense and with everything you mentioned there's proof he's an abuser

• Shoot him with a gun, if he's dead he can't testify in court.

• Agreed kill him and go to prison

• Oh i will make sure i dont get caught

• I suggest try to worn him then take the hard stepssssssss.

• You should really call the proper authorities about this , there are plenty of hotlines for this, if that don't work then you hire a bunch of guys to beat the crap out of him

What Girls Said 4

• Get a bunch of guys to beat him up. Beat him so badly that he never goes back to your sister ever again. Disables him so he is too stupid to hold down a job. Then she will never go back to him. Give him a physical or brain injury from it. Maybe bring a gun and shoot him.

• It's better to get her out of that situation and away from him than to punish him. Punishing him won't protect her.

• I think I'd be able to face the consequences and go to jail to protect my sister from an asshole like that. At first I wanted to say "go to the police", but they won't do anthing these days (or at least where I come from). I don't want to promote murder, but I do understand why you'd think about it.

• If she beats him though she's looking at at least 10 years in prison, it's not worth it

• And if she kills him it's definitely going to be life in prison considering that she's over 45

• you need to call the police, and get yourselves to a women and children shelter imminently!! get yourselves away from him as soon as you can!