Loud confident guy Vs Calm confident guy?

Who would you prefer to be around and why?

And for girls which one is more dateable for you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A person that's really confident is going to meditate between the two. Being one way all the time is boring af

What Girls Said 8

• calm confident because loud confident people seem cocky to me and really annoying

• As a person with an anxiety disorder, I find loud people stressful.

• To me, a loud confident guy is usually a cocky guy. That's what separates cocky and confident people for me. I don't mind confidence. We SHOULD be confident in ourselves. But I can't stand a loud, obnoxious, flashy guy. That's not confident to me. That's cocky.

• Cool!, What is the definition of ''Confident'' for you?

• Confident to me is a guy that's sure of himself without having to say it. How he carries himself. The way he speaks. His mannerisms.

• I like abit of both. Loud can be fun or annoying. Calm could become boring and annoying.

I might take the loud one because I like funny, outgoing types. If I HAD to just pick one.

• Calm confident.

• A mix of the two is ideal, but if I had to go with one, probably loud and confident.

• I don't care as long he's confident!!

• calm confident

What Guys Said 4

• "Loud confident guy" Cuz they're so damn funny if and when they fail at something. Since they always have a million and 1 excuses as to why they failed at this or that... instead of just admitting defeat ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I define them differently. There's outwardly cocky that's false bravado.
    There's outwardly cocky, but inwardly humble (guys like Michael Jordan who put in the work and dominate because of it.)
    There's outwardly humble, but inwardly cocky (pretty much unsuccessful people who don't ask for help from anyone)
    And there's outwardly humble who is humble to his core.

So I guess 2 and 4 would be how I define loud vs calm confidence. One guy let's his actions speak for themselves and the other does the same on top of talking shit lol

• But I'm not sure which I prefer. As long as the loud confident person doesn't take it to the point of being obnoxious, then I like them. Guys who walk the talk. I respect the calm confident guy through and through thi

• As a loud and confident alpha male, I prefer my own company.

• I prefer calm confident girls. Girls who are overly loud really annoy me