What's the most expensive thing you've ever broken?

I broke my tablet once after only a week of having it. 🙊

Most Helpful Guy

• In one evening:
    The heart of the first girl I have ever loved
    A Car (just a scruff old rover)
    A second car (a skoda with awful rims and spoilery nonsense)
    A tooth
    A mobile phone
    A finger
    A wrist
    A motorway crash barrier

Everything after the first should be fairly self explanitory... and the first was the phonecall which lead to the car journey.

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother and I broke the family TV about ten years ago, fighting over a goddamn video game. The Xbox controller went flying and guess where it went? Right into the flat screen TV on the wall, breaking the screen and knocking it to the floor. Dad wasn't pleased. He dragged us out to Best Buy and we had to help pay for a new TV.

My parents still have the replacement TV, lol 📺

What Guys Said 32

• When I was a kid, I froze a car engine driving without oil. I thought the little red light looked like a geenie bottle and didn't understand red was bad at the time. Haha, I sound like such an airhead! Hey, I was 14 or 15. No, I did not have a licence! I know! I was an idiot!

• My heart

.

• That'd be my laptop, which I broke last year. I plugged the AC Adaper into the USB port, and it went *POOF*.

Luckily, it was an older laptop, and it was a budget one--like $500? I replaced it with a much better laptop so that took off some of the sting.

• I was expecting you to have said that you broke a vibrator after only having it for a week 😂

The most expensive thing I've ever really broken was my iPhone 4.

• A laptop... fortunately an old one :o
    It was at work, one of my very first student jobs. I felt very small.
    Fortunately it was the old laptop of a collegue who had left the company and it would have been discarded anyway.
    I didn't know that when it slipped out of my hands :-(

• A mercedes slk. Looked like this

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...0_Kompressor_front.jpg

• How badly did you break it? :o

• @Ihav2fart it can still drive. "Just" damaged the outside of the front. 10000€ for repairing this.. and I can't pay since Im a Student. So the owner of the car has to wait until I finished university and have a job. This will take 6-7 years 😂 feel so sorry but I can't do anything about it.

• oh dang lol

• Laptop which I broke repeatedly by accident over the course of my entire high school years luckily it was the schools and not mine so lol.

• That I didn't take apart and fix? An ipod back in 08. Was gonna fix it but then I lost it later that day.

• My girlfriend's heart

• i never broke anything thats too expensive...
    i guess i ripped a $100 pair of jeans once lol! but tthats about it

• I once cracked my laptop's screen with the zipper of my pants.

• my dads skidoo :/ i tried mountain climbing and the thing flipped back over on me and rolled down the hill. the thing is about $14000. i was contemplating not coming home and just living out on the mountain for the rest of my life rather than going home and facing my dad.

• An old shot gun it was really expensive and I was angry so I broke it good thing we hva want her one 😅

• 6,000 pound diamond ring, i sucked it up the hoover, luckily i got the stone and setting back and a very bent ring, which cost me £200 at time to sort and remount

• I killed a graphics card, about 400€
    I didn't brake my car but I made a huge scratch which cost over 1000€

• Hmm my airsoft gun when I was like 13

• I guess the most expensive thing that I've broken where the blame can be based solely on me would be... hm... I can't really remember breaking anything terribly valuable, actually.

• I broke @Asker heart

• A $250,000 Xerox color machine. Fortunately no one ever found out because that would have been "bad".

• My virginity (it's priceless)

• Ur heart :((
    No matter what, dat heart won't forever be mine </3

• I broke my lappy, smartphone, fridge, television, n manymore in anger... but I think the most expensive is my car 🚗 which I broke in anger...

• I broke my wrist and I think it was a lot of money in the hospital

• Do you mean damaged to the point of not be fixable?

• A friendship was ruined when I got a tattoo!

• A cooker. I turned the oven on while there were two pots of oil in it. Half an hour later the room was so smokey I couldn't walk straight in the room and someone else had to go in there and turn it off before the house exploded. It was very hard.

• A wall. (It was expensive because I had to pay for someone to fix it.)

• broke my phone last week, broke my pc like 8 times not sure

• my fricken sunglasses... i keep breaking them

• My grand father's pocket watch.. :(

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 27

• I wouldn't say it's expensive, but it's priceless. It had sentimental value. It was a vase my boyfriend brought for me and my mum broke it 😭 I was looking forward to pop some flowers in it and having it sit in my bedroom 😞

• my heart...
    wait that sounds too deep.

erm, i would have to say...
    a twenty dollar bill, i ripped it into half by accident.
    no wait, that was my sister...

yeah, i'll just stick with breaking my own heart.

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've shattered my ipod screen, cracked my ipad screen, severely unhinged my laptop screen (it flops around, is not connected to the plastic back, but thankfully the cords are attached)

• I broke a headlight once... a whole like, $1500 to replace. Oops.

• My heart lol but it's priceless ahah

I've never broke anything that expensive tho, most of em are broke by others and me repairing it -_- there's this once that I broke my phone's screen, it could still be used tho and didn't need repairing.

• My cherry. And it can't be replaced.

• the most expensive thing i broke myself was my 200 and something dollar laptop. over the summer i was taking summer classes and some girl who obviously could not drive her boyfriend's truck and rear-ended the car my brother and i were in she caused over $5000 worth of damage

• Ha a truck and a car both totaled.

• An expensive laptop and half of my mama's fancy crystal glasses when I was a kid :s...

• nothing so far

• My iPhone went for a swim in my backpack this summer. I was terribly sad.

• My car in an accident 💔😭
    But I have another one now, thankfully.
    Still, I had memories with that one.

• My mom's videocamera, I broke it the first day she bought it XD she wanted to kill me

• My ex gf's new mixer :/ she got it for Christmas. It was reeeally nuice and really expensive and I accidentally dropped it in January... so after a month.

• Probably my phone. I threw it at the wall and it snapped in half.

• When I had my car wreck which the car costed 20,000 dollars.

• This round glass table.

I thought I was gonna get in trouble but didn't. 😊

• That expensive vase in your house, remember? :P

• An antique porcelain plate. Luckily I had a pretty chill mother. So she was like "Well, who cares. At least you're not hurt. Just clean it up and let's eat."

• i totaled my car in beverly hills
    broke the wall at the office

• Laptop. I spilled apple juice on it. 😓

• My trust
    .

• A violin when I was 12.

• my iphone 6 got another one in the same day
    my dads Ferrari window
    my dads wallet lol (but were rich so lol)

• My car. I got into a head on collision and wrecked the front. I got it repaired but ended up getting a new car a few years later anyways.

• I lost my $60 glasses at the mall

• A window.
    I gave an old boyfriend an iPod once and he cracked the screen the same day.