If you had a spaceship to go anywhere in the universe where would it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• All these places are breathtakingly gorgeous! The Andromeda Galaxy looks amazing! Space will never be the final frontier!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I will go to eagle nebula that is where, gods of Indian mythology comes from. Or maybe start zeta reticulie to meet the large greys! Our enemies or I will go on a trip to find eternal piece and life a long life with pledians on pleiades star system. Or finally find a andromedian and give up on this cycle of life and death, and attain a eternal spiritual existence giving me access to all 9 dimensions.

• Or travel to the location of the marker and transcend into a immortal being a necromorph

• It could all be true, you know... Forerunners creating a halo ring in space to contain a parasite virus

• Hehe the story of game halo, forerunners created a ring as a cage to store the hist species and if it escapes the ring , the ring charges and fries the entire Galaxy! Depriving host of any food, thus making other galaxies safe. It's half of this story is true.

• Andromeda, maybe I would meet Trance Gemini ;)

http://andromeda.scifi.hu/galeria/w-trance.jpg

• G is my background lol.

• Since none of the places in the images actually exist (the signals we observe are from events millions of years ago) I'm ok with just a weekend in London.

• How do none of these places exist?

• The universe has been expanding at an accelerating rate since it's origin. What is seen via the Hubbel telescope is interpreted from signals from events occuring ages ago not what exists at present.

• No, but it's still observable because it takes light so long to travel even as fast as light is

• Definitely that quasar group, assuming it wouldn't take me years to get there and come back.

• near a black hole, not too near though