Everyone, can you cook?

What is your signature dish?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to cook. I Ike to make pizza. Homemade soups, and chicken parm are s couple other favorites.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do! I'm pretty great at pancakes and breakfast foods. And steak and burgers. A bunch of things. I don't really have a signature dish but I do make a mean red velvet cheesecake and I make pancakes or steak all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can. Signature dish would probably be baked ziti. Or breakfast. I'm great at making a big breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cannot cook. You might die in the same house when I cook.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. My favorite thing is potato soup but you'd have to like onions to enjoy my soup because I load it up. And corn. Lots of corn.

0|1
    0|0
    • I lied. The best thing I make is homemade caramels at Christmas time. And no, I don't melt pre made caramels and call it my own. It takes lots of butter, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, etc. They're terrible for you but people ask me for them year round. I limit my making of them to the holidays for their own good.

• Oh yeah! My family is full of great cooks so you have to learn to hold your head up. :)

I don't know that I have a signature dish. I do like making pot roast, veggie soup, homemade fried rice, chocolate chip cookies, ham, potatoes and cabbage, mashed sweet potatoes, etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• signature dish

I make a bad ass steak
    good chicken parmigiana as well as chicken piccata
    make some killer chicken wings
    really good at making burgers

0|1
    0|0
  • i make a mean spaghetti

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do, but I don't have signature dish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I like to make several things like, steak, kabobs, enchiladas, lasagna, tortellini, tacos,

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I know to cook

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I can cook toast

0|1
    0|0
  • I like cooking lasagna and mac n cheese. Yum yum.

0|1
    0|0