Get a PS4 or stick with PC?

Not asking for much of a debate, I'm not that much of a gamer before I start.

I bought my preused PC a while ago and use it often on some games I own but tend to just watch youtube or TV, I don't really have a hugely powerful PC (I5, 660 etc) nor do I have the intention or money to upgrade in the near future, which is why I'm looking at buying a PS4 just for something I can stick in my living room watch netflix on, game occasionally and just whatever for casual reasons, I couldn't really care about graphics or mods just accesability for something I can just stick on and play.

Ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still use my ps3 which does everything I need it too so I would maybe consider saving a bit of money and go with the ps3.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally, I'm more into console. I like the simplicity of plugging it into the TV and turning it on, and knowing 100% that my game will work and play like it should.

Also, socializing with people in the flesh with multiplayer gaming is a fun experience that builds memories, that each player on a gaming rig on their own synced over the internet, can't match. :-D

What Girls Said 2

• I'd go with the PS4 since lots of games are about to be PS4 exclusive.

• Since you're not going to upgrade your pc, you're better off getting a ps4. I see your point of getting the ps4 because they have the Netflix and YouTube apps.

What Guys Said 4

• Get what you think that will best fit your needs. I'd recommend PC since I like playing on PCs, but according to what you said you want, get a PS4.

• I would recommend the ps4 for your needs than especially for the Sony exclusives. Also you can whatch Netflix.

• yea ps4 sounds like a good idea

I'm still on ps3 cuz it gets the job done lol

• pc all the way