Why girls don't talk to me?

I'm not very attractive but I am athletic and I am very approachable though I look little tough

Most Helpful Girl

• More context is needed to answer this question! :)

• What do you mean by "I look little tough"?

• I guess that girls do not talk to you because you don't seem "inviting". Your appearence and tough look would not be a problem if girls could see that you are enthusiastic to have conversations with them. They probably think that you don't feel like talking.
      So maybe you can be the one who goes to them. :) Just try to have normal fun conversations.

• Sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls don't initiate conversation with guys they are into, without liquid courage.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe your scary, a loner, unattractive, unapproachable, don't put yourself out there etc.

• I think girls like a guy who takes care of himself do you feel like you do? also girls love a gentlemen. I think there might girls out there who would like to talk to you their just to shy like you. I know I am. When it comes to wanting someone to talk to you have to get out of your comfert zone.

What Guys Said 1

• EHm... because, I guess 'reasons'