Guess I should have cashed in my points while the getting was good, anyone feel the same?

So, I check my xper and see 8,000 lovely points sitting there, ready to be cashed in.

And I guess I forgot the giftcards increased to 7,000. Mind blown.

I should have cashed my points in while the getting was good.

GaG, can you give a two weeks notice next time the price of a giftcard goes up, so I can have time to order my stuff.

Anyone else feel the same?

• Yes
  • No
Peeps and freaks.
I know it was changed to 7,000 months ago. I'm saying I forgot, saw my now measly 8,000 points, got excited and now...:/

And in the future, a warning would be greatly appreciated by the GaG community.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could've had an extra gift card if I cashed in before the inflation lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Gift cards went up? Good thing I graduate in December and don't need any more school books!

• Those gift cards helped me buy English and Stats books...:/

What Guys Said 9

• I lost two times $20 by cashing in too late :-p

• Yep, total bait and switch by GAG.

• LOL I remember I was ready to cash mine in when they were 4000 then they jumped to 5000 and I could only get 4 gift cards instead of 5. We should get a warning.

• I remember when they were 4,000 too. I wish I would have cashed my points in the day I came back.
      Agreed, fair warning please :/

• The struggle is real lol

• The raise to 7000 XPer happened months ago.

:-P

That is exactly why I cash in my XPer as I go instead of #StackingBread

• Does your xper stay the same even though you cash in to buy stuff? Im guessing yes otherwise everyone would be demoted?

• Yeah but by the time I get that amount they will raise it again

• Yeah, I wish the value of being an active member hadn't gone down. Then active users wouldn't have to wait so long.

• That sucks for you guys, I guess it's a perk though.

• Yeah I guess so , I'm almost there😊

• It went up to 7000 months ago it wouldn't have mattered lol your behind.

• yeah when they changed it I was only a few points away from the gift card

• No point in wasting 7,000 points on $20, they need to lower it, or put itunes back (one of the two)

What Girls Said 4

• The first time I got mine, I got two for the price of one! But there's not much I can buy with like £8 on Amazon, haha.

• Hasn't it been 7,000 for a while now? Longer than two weeks at least, it was 7,000 points in September.

• Yeah, it has. I'm saying I forgot.
      And that next time raise the price of things, they should give a notice.

• Oh, I misinterpreted it :P I thought you were saying that it had just gone up and they didn't warn us. But yeah, I agree, there should be some kind of notice that the rewards will cost more so cash in the points but there obviously won't be because then they're probably going to spend a little more money.

• Damn business and profit :/
      If they treat me good, I'll refer the site to other people in their target demographic :1

• If it was about the gift cards I could think of an easier way of getting $20.

• What are the points for?

• You can redeem them for a few things though I don't know the list exactly. One thing you may cash your points in for is an amazon giftcard.

• I didn't know that thank you😰

• It's pretty nice hence my rant question, haha...:'o