Have you accidentally touched someone's junk?

And when it's someone you like? But it was like by accident, I was getting materials in class or biology and he walked past me and there was barely any space for him to go by and his crotch like brushed my backside which was really fucking awkward. I think he was trying to apologize a few moments later but it just made it more awkward lol.

• Yeah that happened to me, very awkward lol
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the ninth grade in art class. They had these long tables. I got up to rinse my brushes and I tripped on the table leg. I was going down. My arms started flailing and my right hand landed on this girls tit. She was behind me so I didn't know who it was but I knew instantly what it was. Her tit did save me from falling. We never said a word to each other. She walked past me so then I knew who it was and I couldn't look at her. We never spoke, ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, that has happened to me. At my first job I worked with a guy and we were both trying to go through a tiny space at the same time so we turned sideways. Same situation as you, his crotch brushed my ass. It was awkward as hell. Lol I was so embarrassed and he was too.

What Guys Said 12

• not a guys junk, but a girl's assets, yeppers.

• I have "accidentally" touched breasts before.

• Accidents happen.

• You mean their crotch area? Nah but my hand has grazed boobs and bootys before, all in school and each time I was afraid of getting suspended or having to fight someones guy

• One time I was telling a really exciting story. I was standing at the side of the hallway with my mates. Doing hand gestures and all, it was that great. Next minute... BOOP. Hand went palm first into a teacher's boob. It almost looked intentional.

• Happens all the time. Except if it's someone I like it's not really an accident.

• Who said it happens accidentally?

• i have walked by someone and bag-taged them thinking they were a friend of mine, he ended up being some random guy :P does that count?

• yeah i may have brushed some boobs and butts. no big deal.

• Not all accidents are bad : D

• Yeah and it's awkward but it doesn't need to be that awkward, its only very awkward if you make it.

• I have a client who is married, and when we did this session and at the end we both got up at once, my hand brushed her ass. Thankfully we are both mature and knew it was accidental. (it was a nice ass, I might add!)

What Girls Said 9

• Lol yes, a couple weeks ago. I was at this guys house that I had a thing with (I ended it a couple days ago) and he stole my phone and shoved it down his pants, lol and when I tried to grab it my hand grazed the top of his jeans and touched his... uh... head... the one that is not his regular head, that's got hair on it... Anyway, yeah I accidentally touched it. I thought it was my phone... haha.

• Oh, ooh that's embarrassing lol. But I feel I've been in plenty a awkward situations myself lol

• Yes, lol, my life seems to be a series of awkward situations. One after another.

• Only a partner's junk.

One time I touched my sister's male friend's butt. Haha, we laughed about it for weeks.

• nah never actually. not yet anyway lol

• Yes, I've accidentally touched someone's butt or boob when walking up or down crowded stairs at school

• Yeah I slapped my maths teacher in his nuts. It was hilarious.

• I was rough housing with a guy once and accidentally grabbed his crotch😂 it was awkward but neither of us said anything. We just kept playing.

• yes, in bed when i didn't mean to

• Yes and it was VERY AWKWARD

• It has never happened to me, nor would I want it to. Seeing how common it looks to be, it is actually surprising... I can't remember when I was last in an environment where it would even be slightly possible. The mechanics of getting that close without being conscious of it is weird.

Also: Hearing about some people who "accidentally" (when the mean intentionally) brush past someones breasts or butt is disgusting.