Gagers, would you still go to the homecoming dance even though nobody didn't ask you to go with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think you'll enjoy dancing on your own, go. I personally feel quite depressed when I see people dancing and having fun and I'm all alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was never asked to any of my dances, but I still went to some of them. There was a group of us that would go. And my friend asked me to prom senior year who had a boyfriend who was older than the allowed age to attend prom with her.

It was still fun without a guy having asked me, I'm not much of a dancer anyways. That shit ended when I stopped taking ballet.

• Oh and thanks for answering

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. I'd go find somewhere to have some fun. Homecoming blows anyway

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• I dont wanna be rude but i think some people have bigger problems in that world than homecoming dance

• nope. I'd sit at home, be depressive, and play video games.

What Girls Said 4

• Highly doubt it. I tend to avoid all the shitty parties at my school anyways.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• Yeah most people go single (here) anyway

• Im going with friends:)

• Hell yeah I would if my girl friends came with me.