What was the last nice thing you did for yourself?

Physically, emotionally, mentally? How often do you let yourself indulge in life's pleasures?

Most Helpful Guy

• I made myself a chai tea latte this morning. Simple but effective for me! I just sat out on the deck with a blanket this morning and watched the sun come up overlooking the lake. I guess you could say it hit everything on your list!

• This is my favorite thing to do on Sunday mornings. A nice, hot cup of coffee, the early morning, a blanket. Perfect!

• The other thing I like to do is fishing and kayaking... I find it clears my mind and lets me relax in peace. The waves and lapping water against the boat, make any stress just melt away!

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically, well I am making sure to take my medication that I'm supposed to take! Emotionally, allowing myself to cry when I feel I need to and giving myself permission to be happy and go for what I want. Mentally, just giving myself time to pause and relax and even destress.

What Guys Said 34

• I got too hot a few minutes ago and went outside and just sat on the porch and enjoyed the evening breeze.

• I've been working on putting together a small screen printing business. The lasts couple weekends I've been building stuff for it, thus myself. I built some screens this weekend and went to a nice breakfast Sunday, so I'll use that as my answer.

• Lol, I was gonna make a masturbation joke but it seems other's did first but were serious.

Took myself shopping last Sunday, hadn't been in like 6 months.

• Jacked. I like to start each day that way,

• I treated myself to some doritos, a stiff drink, and one of those Totino's pizzas. Oh, and I watched Lake Placid vs Anaconda, it was awesome.

• Ate a fine dinner

• I masturbated and one day went for a bike ride.

• My Saturday cheat meal 😁😁😁

• I made a nice dinner.

• Got new bed sheets @525 count by Hotel Collection and new pillows. I didn't want to get oout of ed this morning.

• Ate some sea salted caramel ice cream by Talenti

• For myself? I smoked a bowl of pipe tobacco and took a nap.

• I... ... Don't remember

• Like a few hours ago I fed my self lol

• I took a nap this afternoon.

• I bought a video game last payday, that was last Thursday

• I went shooting

• Discovered masturbation.

• The last nice thing I did to myself was hitting the gym. I love myself a nice workout. Kinda helps keep thoughts away from bad things.

• I bought myself a chromed claw back scratcher from Auto Zone.

What... I'm happy with it. XD

• Complimented myself. I take nights of debauchery frequently, mainly with food.

• Listening of songs after so long...

• I don't even remember, maybe I never have I'm not sure...

• I gave myself a hj

• Knocked my opponent out in boxing training today... that felt great lol

• Had sex with a hooker

• Invented something that will make me a millionaire...

• What is it?

• Can't tell you.

But I will answer the question in a different way...

Bought nicotine gum that I will chew instead of smoking... Could add 20 years to my life...

• smoked weed

• Sex with a lovely young lady who's completely out of my league. (I had to pay her.)

• nothing. i did nothing good for myself.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 28

• Brought some things online to attend the horse races this weekend. I always go once every year. That's my treat me ☺️

• I bought myself a lot of chocolate today. 😛

• went for a 6 hour hike today. beautiful day.

• I ordered a new pair of shoes and a sweater. Couldn't really afford it, but oh well.

• Got my nails done a couple days ago. I went to the gym tonight which is good for me but I don't know if I consider it nice 😂

• I just came back from the gym, made dinner and worked well enough to get 100% on a very long paper followed by a hot shower and a good night of sleep. I feel like I'm doing pretty good!

• İ bought myself cold good beer ❤

• I bought myself a month supply of chocolates when I went to margaret river today 😍

• I made myself eat brown rice.
    I went on a weekend vacation with a bunch of friends and met new people.

• I slept all day today to try and shake off a bad cold and allowed myself to have cake with lunch. I think for my day off next week I'll shop around online and get myself something nice.

• Nothing nice. If I can give myself sleep it would be a good start.

• Shaved... I'm about to head out. As often as I can. I love myself. :3

• Bought myself the iphone 6s on Friday. That's about it.

• i bougt nice sokcs with toes

• Today I slept in and ate chocolate.

• I ate some pumpkin pie.
    Actually, I ate pumpkin pie all day.

• today I spent the whole day in bed. Does that count? xD

• Yesterday I bought some new makeup, used my vibrator and then ate some cookies

• I danced in a wrong way and fell from bed. xD Now I can walk. Nice thing done.

• I remembered to take my meds today, and was able to get to the gym while my bf's mom came over to look after him... then I ate a giant cookie and had a coffee...

It was a good day.

• I recently just took a pretty nice nap.

• i visited a friend from out of town this weekend

• I finally got my feelings out about my friend they were eating me away but now I feel great

• I recently went shopping and bought some nice clothes. It was a little bit more pricey then I usually spend, but I felt like I deserved it.

• I got myself a totally useless 500 dollar gift (a cute scarf). It was definitely a proof of crazy, blind love to my own.

• Dang girl!

• I know. But you know, one cannot live through fall without a Burberry scarf.

• I work as an escort

• I have never really thought about this but I guess I do something for my self once a month the rest of the time I am working

• Treated myself to a slurpee and zelda night