Do you guys think Kourtney Kardashian should be with Scott Disick?

For those who keep up w the kardashians, what do you guys think about this whole Scott and Kourt situation? I recently saw the episode and it was sad to see her break down because throughout the whole show, it was obvious she loved him by the way she always fought for him and gave him another chance while he never learned how to cooperate. But its also obvious that Scott loves Kourt... he just has a different way of showing it which isn't the most likable way but his love is there? Do you agree? I would like them to get back together but with Scott cooperating more. It is kind of difficult dealing w someone you love and care for who has almost like a bipolar attitude. Its toxic. What do you guys think? Should they get back together?

What Guys Said 1

• ... but it's never going to work because he DOES NOT like her.

• Why do you think he doesn't like her? You dont think he loves her?

What Girls Said 1

• I think he just tolerates her for the sake of the kids. She should have left his ass long ago but she stayed and chose to have 3 kids out of wedlock with him. She should move on and look for happiness elsewhere