Why are people so easily annoyed nowadays?

I swear almost everyone in my class gets annoyed for every small thing I do (eg. Asking what time it is, etc). Just talking to them for a mere 5 seconds and they would immediately label you as 'annoying'. Some of these people have the audacity to call me 'annoying' when they have what it takes to annoy others. And one of my classmates made a tweet on twitter about how being called 'annoying' is quite hurtful and other people shouldn't say it when he himself dares to call me as 'annoying' in real life for every small thing I do. Oh the irony...

Most Helpful Guy

• These people in your class is not normal. Anyone that gets annoyed over someone talking to them for more than 5 seconds or asking what the time is has major anger problems. Most people in life are not this angry and aggressive.

• 5 seconds was just an exaggeration man. Maybe like 40 seconds but they still do get annoyed quite easily

• Even 40 seconds is not a very long time to get annoyed.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Next time someone calls you annoying to your face, just smile and say "fuck right off". Haters gonna hate.

• ... beat them up.

• Many people are fucking douchebags these days man. You're right. I am tired of these sheep who think they're better than everyone else. My town is notorious for that type of attitude.