Emilia Clarke is named sexiest woman alive according to Esquire, agree?

Emilia Clarke is named sexiest woman alive according to Esquire, agree?

Updates:
For those who don't know her, she's the girl from Game of Thrones. i don't watch it myself but, know about it

0|0
10|23

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks okay but not sexiest alive. Its always someone different.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it changes like every year but, this time, it's Emilia

• a lot of people think people on GOT are sexy I think but I wonder how she won that title out of the other girls on there unless she's a main character.

• Main character

Most Helpful Guy

• disagree. she's cute sometimes hot. but the sexiest? personally I don't think so

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think she's very attractive, though I doubt she's the prettiest in the world.

2|1
    0|1
  • She is fucking gorgeous indeed.

0|1
    0|0
  • she is alright..

0|0
    0|0
  • She is attractive but not sexiest

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, she's pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck can they say something like that? That is a personally opinion, everybody thinks different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do think she is beautiful, but there are many other beauties in the world. Same with the Hottest Man in the World, I don't always agree with their #1 choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but could hardly be considered the sexist woman alive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Today it's her. Tomorrow it will be someone else. No point in following this. Furthermore, named by who? All of humanity? Don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • sexiest woman alive my ass. but hey, its only Esquire's opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very attractive as the white-haired, wild-badass Daenerys Targaryen, but not outside of that role.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's more of a popularit contest

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaaaah. She is hot in got but in reality her eyebrows bother me. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • She's really pretty, but I don't know about sexiest alive

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not at all
    she looks weird to me

I like Maria Brink, minus the tatoos, but I'd have a go at her with the tatoos as well

0|0
    0|0
  • The 'most sexiest alive' title is awared to many people.. there's no sole sexiest its a title given to anyone that fufilles the magazines criteria

she's hot yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's sexy but meehhhh that's just a list from a magazine. They didn't even run a cross check on billions of women but rather compared the celeb women on the limelight on the media and stick a label there as 'sexiest woman alive'.

0|0
    0|1
  • lol there are hotter girls then that that live on my block

0|0
    0|0
  • No where near sexiest lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy? Yes. Sexiest? I wouldn't say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, she is a 6 or a very weak 7...

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure. Something about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ok looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's wayyy too overrated

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen sexier but I still definitely would! lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Na scarlett Johansson is always guna be no. 1 (Just look at her physique, shape, bust size, facial aesthetics... It's all there 100%)

0|0
    0|0
    • My dad thinks she's overrated. I like her but I don't think she's the hottest

• No way in hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell is that?

0|0
    0|0
    • She's the girl from Game of thrones

• Show All
    • I don't either but, I saw the headline today that esquire rated her the sexiest woman alive

• She's no were near sexy. She's okay. Esquire must be made of a bunch of GOT geeks. They probably showed a couple naked scenes of her and now she's "The sexiest girl alive". Then again all that's subjective so I respect their view.