What is worse than death?

Be serious (NO TROLLS)

Most people seem to think blindness or paralysis is the most horrible thing.

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• Worse than death?

Having your loved ones all die before you, never experiencing life as expected, never experiencing pleasant feelings, having a life where the majority of your hours were dark, depressing and gloomy, leaving this world knowing you have yet not made a positive impact around you and come to the conclusion that you're dying as a worthless and despicable loser, dying being murdered because of a hateful crime, dying before saying goodbye to people that mattered to you, dying knowing you're leaving pain and sorrows for others to feel behind you and who still needs you etc etc..

Those are some reasons I feel like are worse than death itself.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• being paralyzed..

• Spending an eternity in hell. And for those who don't believe, probably waiting to die and death never comes.

• Torture and rape obv

• Seeing someone you love die. Most especially if you think there was something you could've done to save them. The regret would haunt you forever whether or not it was actually in your control.

I think losing a child is probably the hardest thing.

• There's plenty that's worse than a quick death. I could go into detail but it would gross people out.

• Never knowing what love is.

• I haven felt true love and it hurts like hell when it ends, so I am not so sure. My pain is still to great from it.

• Yeah, sure, true love hurts when it ends, but never knowing what it is, is far worse

• Getting spared but tortured before you'll finally released.

• Life is painful

• I'm guessing chronic pain.

• Anything that doesn't allow you to have full range of your abilities or mind, but still conscious.

• A slow painful death...

• Torture or rape. Anything that will always haunt you for the rest of your life.

What Guys Said 13

• Torture. Paralisys. Long term pain. Loved ones diying. Knowing you killed several people by accident.

• ... it depends.

• in my opinion: unbearable pain (or itch) without relief. if you ever had a horrible sunburn, you know what i mean with "itch".

• Being alive but not being able to move

• Like you're being kept alive by a machine, you can't move, can't speak, you're just stuck there for the rest of your days

• Who said death is bad? I mean if u didn't try chocolates u can't say they r good or bad and no one does and came back so we don't know if death is bad 😛

• Watching my family die or anyone I love.

• Continual torture every waking moment and not being able to die from it

• Not to die

• Dying a virgin such as @missnowhere dont care about meh :'(

• rape, having your skin broken and being unable to move for the rest of your life

• Being alone. It slowly drives you crazy and kills you.

• Life (filler). Sometimes life sucks,

and then you die

• Torture, blindness and paralysis are the worst.