Possible to grow taller at this age?

I am 17 this year, and I am only 153cm. Am I still possible to grow taller? I want to reach at least 165cm, possible? That's 12cm..

Most Helpful Guy

• you certainly could. most girls have finished growing by your age but you could potentially grow taller. if you do grow though I kind of doubt you'll grow another 12 cms (4.5inches)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's possible. One friend of mine grew taller after she've hit 20, and she's now 5'9/5'10.

What Guys Said 6

• yes
    filler

• It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm 175cm, I wanted to be taller too, but I'm still as tall as I was when I was your age.

• Not in the real world. If you are that worried about your height try tall shoes.

• Totally

,,,,

• Not sure about that, but I'm sure lots of guys and girls will like you the most for being short. I like short girls, and I think we always win the polls about that :P

• Yeah, my sister got taller after she was 20

What Girls Said 2

• I personally stopped growing at the age of 13/14, I was 1m67 and after that I only added one or 2 cms, I think it's impossible to grow that much, at best you might get to 1m55, but there is nothing wrong with it, you're cute :)

• My sister was 21 before she completely stopped growing. Just stay away from coffee because that won't help :D