Why can't I find a nice, beautiful girl? Where did they all go? Should I stop looking for love?

I just don't understand it. I guess I'm somewhat attractive. I'm sweet, nice, smart, a gentleman.. I can go on and on. I have good and fun conversations with girls, yet nothing ever comes from it.

A most recent example was on Tinder (I know it's for hookups). I thought maybe there would be a decent girl on there who was just like me not looking for a hookup. I matched with this beautiful girl and we messaged for a day. We had a good conversation and I wasn't weird at all. I just checked Tinder now and she unmatched me!

I know I shouldn't let this affect me, but it is. I'm always rejected in any way, shape, or form. I can't get a date in real life OR TINDER. What the hell? Should I just stop looking for love?

My self confidence is just going down the toilet.
Thank you for reading.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up, if you are like you say you are then some girl will be very lucky someday. I know say wait it'll happen someday sounds pretty hopeless but its not, you'll find someone and they will make you really happy. :)

• Thank you. That means a lot. Honestly, I've had girls say those things about me. My ex girlfriend said I was husband material multiple times. All of her friends wished they could've dated me just because they saw the way I treated her.

• @DarkHumorRUs sorry dude. You just seemed like you wanted to pick people apart. My apologies

• Pick people apart to see what is causing them problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know I have the same issue. Some people might call me full of myself, but I consider that confidence. I would rather be confident in myself then hate myself, so when I say that I am also good looking, smart, and an all around great match for women I mean it. I am loyal, respectful, I make good money (better then most), I treat women well, I am a gentleman, and on top of that I work out, and have a six pack. Its not incredibly defined, but its clearly there. I can't find women I actually like, perhaps my standards are too high but it seems like all the women I want are in relationships or not interested. Finding just any girlfriend is easy for me, as of right now I know of about 3 girls that I know would go out with me if I asked them to go out, but none of them fit my standards, I want someone who is more similar to me looks wise and in other ways. The problem is girls normally say I am an 8 out of 10, so naturally I want a girl who is at least a 7.5 out of 10, it only makes sense that a good looking guy like me gets a good looking girl. Unfortunately the girls I meet that are above 7.5 are in relationships about 60% of the time, and about 30% of the remainder are just looking for hookups/sex, which I dont want. That leaves like 10% of the attractive female population not in relationships, but looking for one. Those aren't good odds, its hard finding them. My standards outside of looks aren't even that high. I make good money so I dont really care what her job is since I probably make more then her and therefore could support us anyway, I dont really care how she acts provided she isn't ditzy/dumb (in the way she acts and her decisions, book smarts doesn't matter), and isn't b*tchy or sl*tty. There are a lot of types of women out there and I can get used to them provided they are attractive and not those things. I find it very difficult to find a woman like that though, just because they are so rare. I feel you man, its hard, even though I am handsome and have money I still find it difficult to find women that I want.

• Yeah but can you make girls laugh hard?

• Dude you're probably the most relatable person I've met aside from getting all the girls. And probably looks.. And confidence... But everything else is basically spot on.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe she wasn't looking for a gentleman, sometimes girls like bad boys. Personally I think it takes awhile for the 'right person' to show up and for it to 'click'. If it was easy it wouldn't be worth it. Hang in there, don't worry the right girl will show up, just don't be distracted when she does.

• It doesn't come easy for everybody. Just be patient, I know you might think "For how long?". But that's the only thing you can do right now.

• see depends what perfection means to you if you're looking for the outside perfection then dear you're not getting it soon but if you look for the inside perfection then you will definitely get one

• Well of course I look for attractiveness, but I will never date a girl who isn't beautiful on the inside. What I hope to find is someone who I, personally find attractive on the outside and someone who I absolutely adore on the inside

• Hey, I tried to Tinder for 5 minutes and had no luck! In real life, I meet guys anywhere I go. So don't let Tinder bring you down, you're better than that.

• I know how you feel

What Guys Said 5

• No. Do not stop. A girl will see the real you and want to be with you. Keep on trying! ---Hope I could help!

• Lol you don't have to say "I hope I can help" everytime 😄 You do help man!

• Lol, I just feel like doing an outtro. And of course I can't just say "the end" LOL 😜

• ... the real "good" girls are not looking. Why? they're too shy to do so.

• Gym, house parties, and maybe at the club maybe

• Thank you for your opinion. Have you had any experience with meeting a girl at the gym?

• I've been thinking about writing a take on it actually, should I? Do you think people would perceive me as being pretentious?

• No not at all. I'd love to read it. It'll help give those confidence whenever a situation arises. I'd hate to go to the gym, see a girl, not make any attempt to talk to her, and then never get that chance again. Can you let me know if you do do it please?

• Maybe you're full of yourself?

• Explain... Because I'm considered the "sweet" guy by friends, family, and girls... I don't go up to a girl and think "oh I'm attractive enough for her, I can definitely get her"

• So you're sweet and nice, but you can be shy at first, and then you're a bit clingy. Well, that all makes sense. You seem like you'd get friendzoned a lot. I don't wanna label you as a pushover, but would you say you're a pushover?

I think you should be more assertive and adventurous--in everything.
      And open yourself up more. Share your opinions and thoughts.

• I do share my opinions and thoughts. And I said I "used to love too hard". So no I'm not clingy. I'm not too much of a pushover. I fight for what I want. And I'm not going to be a person I'm not-- in the sense of assertive in times where I need to be or a douchebag

• They're either taken, or happen to be gay