I wish I were some else. No one wants me. Has anyone else ever felt this way?

I feel so lost. Alone. And unwanted. I can't get it to go away. I've tried changing on every way to please people even myself yet it not enough. Im left feeling this way again. All I hope is its only a matter of time before its all over. Has anyone felt this way? I hope I'm not alone...

Most Helpful Guy

• i wantyou. as a friend. i can try at least. be ware though i'm painfully honest and straightforward.

Most Helpful Girl

• you feel alone because you are changing yourself and not staying true to yourself. be a luna lovegood in a world of pansy parkinsons.

What Guys Said 4

• The existentialist corp welcomes you.
    orangepost.com.au/.../existentialist-2-300x300.jpg

• So the first thing I have to ask is why you think nobody wants you? You are a young lady, and for every young lady, there is a young guy that will love you.

• If only this were true.

• But it is true!! That guy might be hard to find, but he's there alright! The secret it to be ready to grab him when he comes by.

• If you think you have it bad, I literally am alone.
    I have a girl I speak to online but apart from
    That I have no friends or family where I live.
    So yeah I have felt that way ☺️😜

• Someone else? No. other people are stupid

What Girls Said 0