Why is my life sucking so bad?

I'm failing every test I take. I have no luck with guys or friends. I'm always so sad. I hate myself. I don't even know

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't give much information on your issues but I'd hazard a guess that you are overcome.

Sometimes life just plops a huge number of issues down on you and says... "Take care of these ASAP!"

Am I close?

• Yeah :( last year I had all As and lots of friends and was generally content

• Then you're just going through a tough spell. Lean into the wind...

And don't let the bastards get you down!

Most Helpful Girl

• life goes through ups and downs all the time. it's about balance. you can't have the good without the bad, so you just have to stay optimistic about it and know you can overcome the bad things.
    you are probably suffering from depression, which doesn't help. i know you feel down and i've felt the same way. all i can tell you is stick it out and things will definitely get better. things are just now starting to look up for me and it's been a while since that has happened honestly.

What Guys Said 2

• you have to love yourself to get others to love you,

• lets go to jamaica and become rastafari. chilling out and doing weed all day long while listeing to Bob.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you depressed? Burnt out? Try lowering your anxiety and maybe switch it up. Go to the beach, do something fun. Life isn't about the frills and shit, do something of real value.

• sounds like adolescence and it blows.