When it’s the best time to smoke a cigarette according to you?

• In the morning after your breakfast…
  • When you take your morning dump…
  • After your lunch…
  • In the afternoon when I sit on my computer/play video-games/watch TV….
  • In the evening after sex…
  • In the night before I sleep…. staring from my window…. lights off…
  • Never…I hate smoking….

Most Helpful Girl

• When I used to for the small amount of time that I did. Would be more when you want to relax.

I haven't done it in years and don't plan on doing it again. Though the urge to do it sometimes happens. Still i never give in.

Most Helpful Guy

• before you sleep, staring at the window, looking at the stars and the full moon.
    If it's warm enough, just take a chair and sit outside :)

What Girls Said 13

• NEVER! Cigarettes are gross and unhealthy as fuck.

• Hahaha just gotta say. You know which one I polled on lol👍anyway I really would like to quit.

• Never. My mind cannot simple comprehend as to why you would want to in the first place. It is disgusting

• When I wake up or after sex. God this is gonna get so many downvotes

• Never, the smell is disgusting & it's basically just a cancer stick.

• Alone in your own toilet.

• never :) smoking is stupid :)

• In the evening after sex. lmaooo i can't believe this. Girl's have rated this the highest. Including me :p

• Obviously never.
    ------------------------

• I's not a smoker.

• Never. Smoking is gross and so are the people doing it.

• I wouldn't know because I don't smoke.

• There is never a good time to smoke.

What Guys Said 20

• After meals. I have been a smoker for some 35 years now , I don't so much have a particular time to smoke one.

• The best time to smoke a cigarette is never ever ever! I can't stand them.

• The best time to smoke is when you're in midair after having jumped off the bridge. Might as well try it out before you're paste.

• I don't smoke cigarettes I tried em once threw it out after one puff, never again, also big no to drugs as well. I do smoke pipe tobacco and cigars though regularly and happily.

• Never. I hate smoking since I stopped at 30.

• Never cigarette gives cancer, while drinking makes dancer, drink and have fun. Maybe smoke marijuana, it does not kills...

• Never, I don't like smoking...

• well i do it on new years eve, to light the fireworks. otherwise my thumb hurts from flicking the damn lighter all the time.

• I'm an ex smoker but I always enjoyed smoking after six, a good meal, when drinking, on an afternoon break and with good coffee.

• just before you die basically

• Never, I hate smoking.

• Never. Haven't u seen those cigarette commercials?

• Best time is after you are dead so that all the possible side effects won't matter to you.

• I smoke a lot.. but not before i sleep staring from my window... lights off... lol 🙋🙋🙋

• It's actually up to you (smoke when you feel too much of an urge). Anyway, smoke is not healthy at all, and way more harmful than alcohol (an uncle of mine and a professor I know died of cancer due to smoking) so, probably it's better you try to limit it. But if you feel too much of an urge, it's OK, wouldn't hurt if you smoke a couple of times. After all, it's better to live a short happy life than a long unhappy life.

• When you're wanting to destroy your body and die early.

• NEVER. It's literally expensive poison that hurts both you and everyone around you.

• i dont smoke but i have a cuban cigar that i bought while in mexico and i want to save it for a special occasion but dont know when :(

• Never, and it's a a completely selfish act. It's not only harmful to yourself but everyone you are around or come in contact with.

• How about never...

I just quit with the help of nicotine gum...

I would suggest it...