I've always called it a Motorbike and im in the US.
What about you?
- Motorcycle and im in the USAVote A
- Motorcycle and im not in the USAVote B
- Motorbike and im in the USAVote C
- Motorbike and im not in the USAVote D
- I call it something else (please explain below)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
In my state in the U. S. they are two different things legally. A motorcycle has the same privileges as an auto, and the driver has to get a special license that is slightly different than one for autos. A motorbike is manufactured to be able to run with or without the engine on, and the owner has to know bicycle rules and cannot go on a street where the speed limit is higher than the residential speed limit in his city (typically 35 MPH).1
Most Helpful Girl
Motorcycle and I'm in Latvia.2