Talk about the only thing that brings you happiness in your life?

what is the source of happiness in your life?
what is the thing you feel alive doing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lifting. I love being stronger than other guys, it makes me feel empowered and unstoppable. It's really the only thing in my life that brings me happiness. I have no real friends and girls hate me, so no girlfriend for me. Ever. Hitting PRs at the gym is the only real thing I can shoot for in my life. It's kinda sad but it's better than living a pointless existence

What Guys Said 5

• Religiously, God, non religiously, discovery is my source of happiness. Exploring/pondering/learning/figuring/analyzing/prodding.

• Look up the word epicaricacy. Then you will know.

• Source of happiness would be love, in all aspects. Simple as really. And the thing I feel alive doing is playing football and American football along with other sports, as well as listening and singing along to my music.

• My kids bring me happiness in life.

• happiness is a delusion. i believe only in meta-happiness. producing work that makes others happy and through them becoming truly happy. egocentric leechy energy sucking happiness ain't hapiness. happiness is in giving not taking.

What Girls Said 0